NBI and Globe Reliabilty

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Not sure but maybe this should be in another forum.

Rant alert!

My wife and stepdaughter need to get NBI clearances for their U.S. visas.  My wife made appointments at Olongapo NBI on the 14th.  When we arrived, I was surprised that there was not the usual group of customers waiting outside.  My wife went over to check.  "Sorry, we don't have internet.  Globe says it can't fix until at least next week.  Come back next week".

My wife found a Facebook page for a radio station where this was posted on the 10th, and since then, no updates.  Plenty of comments from unhappy customers.

341006143_495177469355341_7127012066408824967_n (1).jpg

As of Thursday the 20th, they are telling walk-ins at least another week.

I just can't understand why...

A. Globe can't rectify the problem quickly?

B.  NBI, a powerful government agency, just accepts this terrible service from Globe when their entire service is reliant on it?  Or finds a workaround?

What the heck are all the NBI workers doing?  I'll be they have internet on their phones!

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, OnMyWay said:

Not sure but maybe this should be in another forum.

Rant alert!

My wife and stepdaughter need to get NBI clearances for their U.S. visas.  My wife made appointments at Olongapo NBI on the 14th.  When we arrived, I was surprised that there was not the usual group of customers waiting outside.  My wife went over to check.  "Sorry, we don't have internet.  Globe says it can't fix until at least next week.  Come back next week".

My wife found a Facebook page for a radio station where this was posted on the 10th, and since then, no updates.  Plenty of comments from unhappy customers.

341006143_495177469355341_7127012066408824967_n (1).jpg

As of Thursday the 20th, they are telling walk-ins at least another week.

I just can't understand why...

A. Globe can't rectify the problem quickly?

B.  NBI, a powerful government agency, just accepts this terrible service from Globe when their entire service is reliant on it?  Or finds a workaround?

What the heck are all the NBI workers doing?  I'll be they have internet on their phones!

Whenever I have an issue with my internet Globe have repaired within 24-36 hours max.

It's the same when I go to BIR - signs up saying Internet issues so long delays and/or certain services not available.  Common occurrence.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
8 minutes ago, hk blues said:

Whenever I have an issue with my internet Globe have repaired within 24-36 hours max.

I meant to mention that.  Most people will raise heck and it gets fixed.  Nobody puts up their internet being out for a long time.  Sometimes there can be a major outage that effects more customers, but to the best of my knowledge, that is not the case here.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, OnMyWay said:

I meant to mention that.  Most people will raise heck and it gets fixed.  Nobody puts up their internet being out for a long time.  Sometimes there can be a major outage that effects more customers, but to the best of my knowledge, that is not the case here.

Dare I suggest an excuse rather than a reason?