ACR Card 2023

Clermont
Posted
Posted

I'm just about to come off my Balikbayan visa on the 2 June, now to make an application for a ACR card I went to Manila main office and got an extension for 2 months, this takes me up to 2 August, and a ACR card which expires in 2024 according to the card. Cost of 8200 p, approx. Now, DO NOT BE CONFUSSED by the expiry date on the card, the actual expiry date is on your visa extension that you paid 8200 p for. Then you have to take home a pile of paperwork this will give you a marriage ACR card and if the paperwork needs to be notarized, DO NOT PHOTOCOPY, any document, get them notarized separately. You can only get a two-month extension for your first application for a ACR card that is why I went early. Sometimes paperwork takes time to get and follow up takes time too, you don't want to pay overstay penalties.

Now for your marriage ACR card it will cost you 8200 P, that will be in August and there is no way around the double dipping by the BI, just wear it.

Some BI offices are a bit different this makes it hard to follow any sort of consistency in writing and we went to 5 different windows before one of the staff knew what we needed to do. Just be patient don't forget they are watching your behavior and attitude, good luck. 

• Like 3

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

There are topics on this forum for the 13a procedure. Some had posted the whole procedure so the ARC card is the least of your worries at this time.