Cebu Pacific offers international flights for less than P500 until April 30

Lee
Posted
Posted

Sale appears to end today. The travel period is from May 1 to Sept. 30.

Spending the long weekend planning for your next trip? 

You might want to book it now as Cebu Pacific is offering international flights at much lower prices until Sunday, April 30. 

From Manila, the airline company is letting you explore international spots like Hong Kong for as low as P499. It also slashed its one-way base fares to P899 to Macau as well as P999 to Brunei, Fukuoka, and Nagoya. 

Flights from Manila to Ho Chi Minh are being offered at P1,199; Taipei at P1,299; Bali, Jakarta, and Bangkok for P1,499; Hanoi for P1,599; Osaka and Tokyo for P1,999, among others.

Note that the quoted international one-way fee is inclusive of a 7 kg hand-carry baggage allowance, “but exclusive of web admin fees for short haul and long haul flights, respectively, and P550 international terminal fee and fuel surcharge.”

To book a flight, just visit the seat sale section on the airline company's official website and click “book now” beside your chosen destination. 

Aside from Cebu Pacific, AirAsia has also launched an irresistible travel offer with P1 one-way base fares until April 30. The travel period is from May 1 to Sept. 30. Terms and conditions likewise apply.

This article Cebu Pacific offers international flights for less than P500 until April 30 was originally published in PhilSTAR L!fe

Cebu Pacific offers international flights for less than P500 until April 30 (msn.com)

JJReyes
Posted
Posted

If you have a flight with 50 passengers paying the regular fare, how much does it cost to add 150 passengers?  The answer is food expense plus a little bit more for fuel.  Everything else is fixed cost such as aircraft leasing & maintenance, flight crew, ground crew, administrative overhead.  Cebu Pacific offers an irresistible price to get the other 150 passengers.  Besides, they make money charging for baggage.  I am surprised airlines don't add coin operated toilets.  That's guaranteed profits.

• Like 1

Dave Hounddriver
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, JJReyes said:

I am surprised airlines don't add coin operated toilets.

Now you have me thinking.  Is the line up for the business class toilet as bad as the line ups for tourist class near the end of a 15 hour flight?

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
58 minutes ago, Dave Hounddriver said:

Now you have me thinking.  Is the line up for the business class toilet as bad as the line ups for tourist class near the end of a 15 hour flight?

No.  There are about 28 to 36 passengers sharing two or even three toilets on long haul flights.  The crew also prefers using these toilets.  The ratio is much higher in economy.  Another reason for traveling business is I have lost my entire large colon to cancer.  When it's time to go, about 6 to 8 times per day, I got to go.  Fast.