Plan For An Enjoyable Retirement - Aarp Webinar

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted

• 1 month later...
Singers
Posted
Posted
"How to Plan an Enjoyable Retirement on Less Money" webinar conducted by AARP last week might provide information that is helpful. I know many are planing their retirement. The link for the webinar replay is provided. You may also download the AARP Retirement Action Booklet and Power Point Presentation from this link. Webinar Replay and Resources Link: http://www.aarp.org/...ey_webinar.htmlI hope you find this enjoyable / useful.
Thank you good Heart! BUT when I copied and pasted I got "Missing Page" message?.Tom

Singers
Posted
Posted
"How to Plan an Enjoyable Retirement on Less Money" webinar conducted by AARP last week might provide information that is helpful. I know many are planing their retirement. The link for the webinar replay is provided. You may also download the AARP Retirement Action Booklet and Power Point Presentation from this link. Webinar Replay and Resources Link: http://www.aarp.org/...ey_webinar.htmlI hope you find this enjoyable / useful.
Thank you good Heart! BUT when I copied and pasted I got "Missing Page" message?.Tom
I persisted and got the correct page. I wish I had not bothered.!Tom

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
They likely moved it ... Try this ... http://www.aarp.org/money/retirement/articles/enjoyable_retirement_on_less_money_webinar.html

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)

I hope you find this enjoyable / useful.

Thank you good Heart! BUT when I copied and pasted I got "Missing Page" message?.TomI persisted and got the correct page. I wish I had not bothered.!Tom
Pure garbage IMO.TomI downloaded the PDF booklet... Same response as previous. I do not want to read "Sales Literature" from you!.The failen? Rural Banks were heavily promoted by a Cebu !! ExPat site to the detriment of the poor people who invested.Tom Edited by Mr. Lee
profanity deleted and fixed quote tags

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
I downloaded the PDF booklet... Same response as previous. I do not want to read "Sales Literature" from you!.The failen? Rural Banks were heavily promoted by a Cebu !! ExPat site to the detriment of the poor fkrs who invested.Tom
Tom, Perhaps you can elaborate on your comments. First, the materials are from a relatively respected organization AARP and like any advise and suggestions they are just an input for those to make their own decisions. Although a member of AARP I am not affiliated with any sales organization of any kind. I decided to share them as I thought they might be of interest and use to a segment of expats like me that are retired or retiring. I don't recall the sale of any particular investment product or anything for specific sale in the materials. I thought the most useful material was in fact the how to live cheaply in retirement but there was generic information about social security, 401k, Annuities and other things that people in fact might have.

softail
Posted
Posted
I downloaded the PDF booklet... Same response as previous. I do not want to read "Sales Literature" from you!.The failen? Rural Banks were heavily promoted by a Cebu !! ExPat site to the detriment of the poor fkrs who invested.Tom
Tom, Perhaps you can elaborate on your comments. First, the materials are from a relatively respected organization AARP and like any advise and suggestions they are just an input for those to make their own decisions. Although a member of AARP I am not affiliated with any sales organization of any kind. I decided to share them as I thought they might be of interest and use to a segment of expats like me that are retired or retiring. I don't recall the sale of any particular investment product or anything for specific sale in the materials. I thought the most useful material was in fact the how to live cheaply in retirement but there was generic information about social security, 401k, Annuities and other things that people in fact might have.
Keep up the good work. I found the imformation thought provoking and usefull, goodness knows I can use all the help I can get. I'm not sure anyone forced Tom to download that file. Perhaps he was just having a bad day.Doug and Sally

Singers
Posted
Posted
Keep up the good work. I found the imformation thought provoking and usefull, goodness knows I can use all the help I can get. I'm not sure anyone forced Tom to download that file. Perhaps he was just having a bad day.Doug and Sally
Yes - A BAD day - Shot from the hip without thought.I will reRead "GoldHeart's" post.Regards,Tom