MotorSarge
Posted
Posted

Check out this "Fentynal Art" Quoted to be worth half million :89:

Art.webp

Joey G
Posted
Posted (edited)

Mike... I'm guessing not on purpose (???).... but I swear there's  a dog or horse like face with an eye, nose, ear and open mouth at 12 o'clock on that vase with flowers. Also a rabbit (head, eye and ear) at 3 o'clock of the blue vase. The blue vase itself almost appears to the opening into wall with flowers hanging from the top.

Am I the only one seeing this!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Edited by Joey G
word fix
  • Like 2

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
57 minutes ago, Joey G said:

Mike... I'm guessing not on purpose (???).... but I swear there's  a dog or horse like face with an eye, nose, ear and open mouth at 12 o'clock on that vase with flowers. Also a rabbit (head, eye and ear) at 3 o'clock of the blue vase. The blue vase itself almost appears to the opening into wall with flowers hanging from the top.

Am I the only one seeing this!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Not on purpose but I do see them now.  You have a good eye for detail.   Appreciate your comments. :thumbsup:

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, MotorSarge said:

Check out this "Fentynal Art" Quoted to be worth half million :89:

Art.webp

Art is so subjective.  I do not care for that one.  But I do like the one below painted by the same artist.   Difficult to put a value on the pieces as the artist is still alive.  Like real estate you can only estimate until it actually gets sold.  NY Post says the artist has sold a total of 1.4 million worth of paintings so I suspect the half million estimate to be high.

hunter-biden-art-3-1.jpg?quality=90&stri

• Haha 1

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Mike J said:

Art is so subjective.  I do not care for that one.  But I do like the one below painted by the same artist.   Difficult to put a value on the pieces as the artist is still alive.  Like real estate you can only estimate until it actually gets sold.  NY Post says the artist has sold a total of 1.4 million worth of paintings so I suspect the half million estimate to be high.

hunter-biden-art-3-1.jpg?quality=90&stri

Created from the straw that serves dual purposes :popcorn: 

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, MotorSarge said:

Created from the straw that serves dual purposes :popcorn: 

Like others...Criminal Now...Renown Artist Later..:hystery: