Need Urgent Advice

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The strangest thing just happened to me and I do not know what to do about it.I was sitting on my balcony enjoying a Christmas eve beer staring up to the sky while pondering the meaning of life,thats when it happened.In the distance I could see an object which was heading my way at some speed,as it got closer I could see that it had some sort of red light at the front.I thought to grab my camera but this thing was moving so quick that I might have missed it so I just watched,as it got close it started to turn and I could see it was made up of some sort of things that looked tethered together. As it turned further there was these sort of glittering stars streaming form the back.I realized at that point that there was a sound coming form this object,bit like a fat man at the bar laughing at the antics of the lady's.Anyway I thought I would ask if anyone else ever experienced an encounter like this? Will I call the police?merrychristmas.gifxmastree.gifcheersty.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

If he drops off some 1024.gif and 13_4_10[1].gif for you, I'd leave him be...28.gifmerrychristmas.gif

Mik
Posted
Posted

Have you been naughty or nice?.