Expat Trash of The Philippines YT Channel

Rooster
Posted
Posted

Sharing what a friend just sent me. This link featuring some very interesting Expats who live in The Philippines.

https://www.youtube.com/@ExpatTrashofthePhilippines

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
Mack
Posted
Posted
On 8/16/2023 at 4:10 AM, Rooster said:

Sharing what a friend just sent me. This link featuring some very interesting Expats who live in The Philippines.

He has actually been arrested recently and is currently residing in Camp Bagong Diwa as a guest of the bureau of immigration,he has quite a murky past,the last thing Pinas needs is visitors like this chap,he will soon be on his way back to Blighty.

• Like 1

P_X
Posted
Posted
On 8/16/2023 at 4:10 PM, Rooster said:

They haven't posted anything for weeks. Interesting tid bit, I'm in the intro to several of their videos,  as I did a review of sorts of the channel when it first popped up.  

Nooo I'm not profiled by them, they just edited me in as I'm  mentioning their channel name. 

Too bad youtube gave em such a hard time.  They made really pro vids

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted
14 hours ago, Mack said:

He has actually been arrested recently and is currently residing in Camp Bagong Diwa as a guest of the bureau of immigration,he has quite a murky past,the last thing Pinas needs is visitors like this chap,he will soon be on his way back to Blighty.

Used to watch that guy ages ago lol. Not a fan but the reporters did him dirty here, he's not a convicted paedo etc like the news reporters said here.

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

Used to watch that guy ages ago lol. Not a fan but the reporters did him dirty here, he's not a convicted paedo etc like the news reporters said here.

He's from a small town about 30 miles from my hometown. Yep, it was misreported that he was being deported for some kind of paedo activity (or previous paedo activity) which the BI subsequently refuted.  

• Like 1

Mack
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, fillipino_wannabe said:

From the media reports I have read/watched he had a couple of NFA’s in the UK for rape?I know there were posters put up warning people he was in the area in Cebu.He seems totally unhinged from a video a friend showed me saying he was undergoing firearms training in the PI to commit mayhem upon his return to Blighty.