Mike Enriquez passes away at 71 By GMA Integrated News

Lee
Posted
Posted

GMA Network pillar Mike Enriquez has passed away. He was 71 years old.

The veteran broadcast journalist was one of the anchors of GMA’s flagship newscast “24 Oras” and hosted long-running GMA Public Affairs program “Imbestigador.”

He served as President of  RGMA Network, Inc. and GMA Network’s Senior Vice President and Consultant for Radio Operations. He also anchored DZBB’s “Super Balita sa Umaga” and “Saksi sa Dobol B.”

“It is with profound sadness that GMA Network announces the passing of our beloved Kapuso, Mr. Miguel ‘Mike’ C. Enriquez, who peacefully joined our Creator on August 29, 2023,” GMA Network said in a statement. “He joined the broadcast industry in 1969 and then became part of GMA Network in 1995, wholeheartedly serving the Filipino audience for 54 years.”

“The Board of Directors, management, and employees of GMA Network, Inc. deeply mourn the passing of Mr. Enriquez. His dedication to the industry will serve as an inspiration to all. We pray for the eternal repose of our beloved Kapuso.”

https://www.gmanetwork.com/news/showbiz/chikaminute/880447/mike-enriquez-passes-away-at-71/story/

mike-enriquez_2019_11_15_11_42_13.jpg

Hestecrefter
Posted
Posted

Well that's kinda' sad.  I was a fan of "Imbestigador".  

Lee
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Hestecrefter said:

Well that's kinda' sad.  I was a fan of "Imbestigador".  

I was too.

His rapid speech that he delivered in a staccato type fashion made him quite distinctive.

Hestecrefter
Posted
Posted
4 hours ago, Lee said:

I was too.

His rapid speech that he delivered in a staccato type fashion made him quite distinctive.

Definitely very distinctive for sure.