Surfshark

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Any feedback about Surfshark VPN?

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

I really like it. I used Express VPN for years, but SurfShark is such a better value. So, I had to make the switch. So far, I have not seen anything at all that make me regret leaving Express VPN. It works well, has some really nice features, and their 2 year+ plan is dirt cheap when compared to just about anything else. They have a lot of different servers, and most work well for bypassing geo restrictions for content and streaming. They also have some good static IP options (some free and some paid) that work well for those difficult to access with a VPN sites. 

Express VPN is excellent, but I think SurfShark is better in terms of speed and reliability and is a lot cheaper. Has Kill Switch, Rotating IP, ByPasser (choose what does and does not use the VPN), Supports OpenVPN and WireGuard, AD Blocker, and a lot of other stuff. The Windows and Android apps work well. Don't know about iPhone, as I dont use that. 

Overall, if you're looking for a solid VPN choice, hard to go wrong with SurfShark. Hope this helps.

• Like 1

StayAtHomeDad
Posted
Posted

Quick Note. Have been using SurfShark now for a couple of years. 

longway
Posted
Posted

I have been using Surfshark for almost 2 years and it works great. I agree with everything Stayathome wrote.

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

Given the feedback here, I'll have to revisit my Nord account when it expires in January.  I'm really happy with it, especially the browser plugin which allows me to be connected to Nord when browsing the web but at the same time not when gaming so ping times are better than they'd other be connect to a VPN.  Nord is not getting any cheaper.  

Here's a quick and dirty from the latest review of VPNs last month from CNet:

image.png

Full article here:  https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-and-software/best-vpn/

• Like 1

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

Which is the reason for my question to the forum, that my Nord VPN is expiring soon and I am looking for something more affordable.

cheers everyone 

• Like 1