Very Quiet, I Hope That Means You All Had Or Are Having A Great Holiday

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Howdy all, to those of us in the US, Merry Christmas and to those of you in the Philippines and that part of the world, a belated Merry Christmas and to those of you of other religions we hope all your holidays are, will be, or were great. My wife and I would like to wish that the new year brings you all, all the good things in life that you have all wished for and may we all wish or hope for peace on earth for 2010 and beyond.

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Howdy all, to those of us in the US, Merry Christmas and to those of you in the Philippines and that part of the world, a belated Merry Christmas and to those of you of other religions we hope all your holidays are, will be, or were great. My wife and I would like to wish that the new year brings you all, all the good things in life that you have all wished for and may we all wish or hope for peace on earth for 2010 and beyond.
Sorry I have been busy with Angel and her family. Things seem to be going great so far but some things need to be worked out for sure if the relationship is to work. Merry Christmas to all and to all on the other side of the world a good night.

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

We had a great Christmas and spent it with many close friends at a party. How did you all spend yours?

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
We had a great Christmas and spent it with many close friends at a party. How did you all spend yours?
36_1_68[1].gifWell to tell you the truth I think this Christmas has been the most quietest and boring one I have had in a while,one good thing I guess is that I got to catch up on a few things and discovered that the Opera browser is the best of the lot of them. 13_4_10[1].gif