When bad service is good service!

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

I posted in the other Amazon Free Shipping thread about 3 shipments that had problems.  One damaged and sent back and two "lost in transit".  All 3 refunded to my cc.

On Monday, a kids tablet and memory card I ordered for my daughter showed up in Singapore and was delivered today.  $110 originally but now free!  Works perfectly!

IMG_20231012_162701.jpg

• Like 2

hk blues
Posted
Posted

I had a similar thing when I was living in the UK with Amazon - unfortunately, it was 8 or 9 books and I chose the option to resend so I ended up with 2 copies of each book!  Was I lucky or unlucky? 

• Haha 2

fillipino_wannabe
Posted
Posted

Had similar on Lazada recently. Wife ordered a range hood for 35k, wasn't working so opened a return request. Courier refused to pick it up saying it's too big, got refunded by Lazada and then the seller sent someone to fix it for 1k:biggrin:.

• Like 2

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
On 10/12/2023 at 4:28 PM, OnMyWay said:

I posted in the other Amazon Free Shipping thread about 3 shipments that had problems. 

Missing package #2 arrived today!  So, about $164 of stuff for free!  The tablet is great!  After I try the underwear later I will post some pictures of me modeling them.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...
PinoyDani
Posted
Posted

I ordered a CCTV from Lazada lately. The item was working but not a complete package, so I opened a refund/replace request. The seller disputed the return since it was already opened. The refund was approved by Lazada in my favor and I also do not have to return the item. 🙂

• Like 4