Srrv - Timed Deposit Conversion

tommyturtle
Posted
Posted

Hi, I have just signed up for the SRRV program and now have my visa. Following this I have now taken a long term lease. I need to convert my timed deposit and apply it to the investment. Does anyone have experience of this process? How starightforward is it and how long does it take to get the authorisation from the PRA for it to be converted?Thank you in advance.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi, I have just signed up for the SRRV program and now have my visa. Following this I have now taken a long term lease. I need to convert my timed deposit and apply it to the investment. Does anyone have experience of this process? How starightforward is it and how long does it take to get the authorisation from the PRA for it to be converted?Thank you in advance.
Welcome to the forum, you will find your answer in the travel and visa section here is a link to the posts on the subject so far. SRRV

• 4 weeks later...
mayen0515
Posted
Posted
Hi...did you get your SRRV Visa straight from the PRA office or did you have an accredited process it for you?