Prime Video

Onemore52
Posted
Posted

I seem to rercall that if i subscribed to Prime that everything is not free to watch, that I have to pay again to watch some content?

baronapart
Posted
Posted

You can pay to watch some separate channels listed on the Prime Video page but everything marked Prime is free if you have a yearly Prime membership.

• Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Onemore52 said:

I seem to rercall that if i subscribed to Prime that everything is not free to watch, that I have to pay again to watch some content?

I think there is an extra charge for titles in the Prime Video Store as it's not included in the Prime Video subscription - as far as I know anyone can purchase from the Prime Video Store without having a Prime subscription. 

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Any country they have the streaming licence for a particular movie/show comes with your subscription.  If they don't have the streaming licence for the movie/show, you have to pay for it.  Prices aren't horrible for rental but I always check the Android and Apple stores as well; a lot of the time some things are cheaper. 

Check the catalogue connected to different countries with your VPN, other than the Amazon originals the free content can be vastly different from country to country. 

Watch "Reacher" it's great, AM and I are really enjoying season 2 every bit as much season 1.   Also "Clarkson's Farm" and "The Grand Tour".  The Grand Tour is what the original cast of Top Gear are now doing on the motoring front. Clarkson's Farm is Jeremy Clarkson's antics on a farm he bought and it gives you a real insight into the plight of farmers but also as funny as hell at times.  Both are great stuff. 

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 4