Stereo Equipment

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted (edited)

Anybody ever have any stereo equipment fixed here?  I am sure one of my speakers needs new terminal connectors, but I am having a hell of a time finding anybody that does this type of work.   To heavy to be shipped so it would have to be within a couple hours of Pampanga

Edited by craftbeerlover

MotorSarge
Posted
Posted

Maybe easier to order and do yourself?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
21 hours ago, craftbeerlover said:

Anybody ever have any stereo equipment fixed here?  I am sure one of my speakers needs new terminal connectors, but I am having a hell of a time finding anybody that does this type of work.   To heavy to be shipped so it would have to be within a couple hours of Pampanga

There are a couple of "stores' near me who repair TVs and Stereo equipment - I've never had to try them out but I'd imagine they're fine for minor repairs.  Doesn't help you much though, as I'm in Iloilo but there must be somewhere similar around you?

craftbeerlover
Posted
Posted
3 hours ago, hk blues said:

There are a couple of "stores' near me who repair TVs and Stereo equipment - I've never had to try them out but I'd imagine they're fine for minor repairs.  Doesn't help you much though, as I'm in Iloilo but there must be somewhere similar around you?

Yeah, I will keep looking.   I just dont want to find somebody that says they can do it, but ends up either not fixing the problem or creating another one.    There is a HUGE stereo store nearby (used equipment), been trying to get in touch with the American owner, to see if he can recommend somebody. 

hk blues
Posted
Posted
On 12/27/2023 at 4:23 PM, craftbeerlover said:

Yeah, I will keep looking.   I just dont want to find somebody that says they can do it, but ends up either not fixing the problem or creating another one.    There is a HUGE stereo store nearby (used equipment), been trying to get in touch with the American owner, to see if he can recommend somebody. 

Indeed!