Birthday Dinner?

russellmania
Posted
Posted

I based in Cebu City and my wife birthday is this month. She doesn't like to be fussed over on her birthday but at least I want to take her out to eat. Which restaurants has the wait staff singing happy Birthday to the special person?

hk blues
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, russellmania said:

I based in Cebu City and my wife birthday is this month. She doesn't like to be fussed over on her birthday but at least I want to take her out to eat. Which restaurants has the wait staff singing happy Birthday to the special person?

I'm not necessarily recommending it, but Vikings buffet do it. 

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Based on our overnight stays in Cebu City, I would say the majority of the large hotels with a restaurant would meet your expectations.  You could verify ahead with a phone call. 

• Like 2

Gator
Posted
Posted
On 1/5/2024 at 10:03 AM, russellmania said:

I presume you know some of her favorite restaurants or at least favorite / special foods she likes to eat. Start calling or visiting her favorite restaurants and those that serve her favorite foods. I think most restaurants will be happy to accommodate your request. Of course it’s a good idea to be sure to give a nice tip to the waitstaff who participate. 

• Like 2

justdavid
Posted
Posted

Viking buffet, it's a great place! I hope you enjoy in celebrating her birthday. 

RBM
Posted
Posted
On 1/6/2024 at 6:27 AM, Mike J said:

Based on our overnight stays in Cebu City, I would say the majority of the large hotels with a restaurant would meet your expectations.  You could verify ahead with a phone call. 

If they answer

hk blues
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, RBM said:

If they answer

Indeed...do telephones here actually accept incoming calls?

• Haha 1

longway
Posted
Posted

T.G. Fridays in Ayala Mall. Sings B'Day Loud and Proud!