Fee paid by ACR Card holder at airport

Chan
Posted
Posted

When an ACR card holder leaves Philippines, he has to pay a fee to the immigration at the airport, is there someone who knows how much is the current fee? 

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

I haven't paid the exit fee at the airport for some years now and it used to apply to all travellers on departure regardless of immigration status.  The only fee I'm aware of for tourist visa holders that have been here long enough to have an ACR is the ECC which is done prior to departure at BI regional offices - it can't be done at district, field or satellite offices so in your case Cebu City regional office is the closest to Iloilo.  If you're on a spouse visa it can be done at the airport on departure.  The website isn't up to date with costs.  

I've been here two years now and a lot has changed since my arrival so it may be worth contacting or visiting a BI to confirm or perhaps another forum member may have more up-to-date information. 

Edited by BrettGC
  • Thanks 1

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
48 minutes ago, Chan said:

When an ACR card holder leaves Philippines, he has to pay a fee to the immigration at the airport, is there someone who knows how much is the current fee? 

For a 13A marriage visa ECC-B, it is 2880.

Some pay less but I am not sure which.  I think they might be work visas.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Chan
Posted
Posted

My last departure was before the Covid 19 outbreak, the immigration officer aslo asked was it the first departure, I think she meant the first depature of the year, 

it seems the fee for first departure and subsequent departures might be different.

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Chan said:

My last departure was before the Covid 19 outbreak, the immigration officer aslo asked was it the first departure, I think she meant the first depature of the year, 

it seems the fee for first departure and subsequent departures might be different.

Yes, I think slightly less.  It might be 12 month period rather than calendar year.  When I went to Australia on 12/17/22, I paid 2880.  When I went to Malaysia on 7/26/23. it was 2380.  That is the only time I have traveled out twice within 12 months.

• Thanks 1
  • Hmm thinking 1

skippyscage
Posted
Posted

For ECC-B, 2880p first time out in calendar year then 2170p for all other times after that 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1