How to stop Landers Spam Text Messages

Rooster
Posted
Posted

We provided Landers our Cell numbers when we joined and never thought we would receive constant spam texts from them. There are no options to opt out. I asked them to stop at the member desk. Reply was OK sir but we continued to receive annoying spam texts. We thought what if we update our accounts with false or old cell numbers so 3 weeks ago, wife & I told them our cell numbers changed and we updated our cell numbers with old numbers we no longer used. It worked. No more annoying Spam Texts from Landers.  A good fix if you are also annoyed with their spam texts.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gator
Posted
Posted
43 minutes ago, Rooster said:

We provided Landers our Cell numbers when we joined and never thought we would receive constant spam texts from them. There are no options to opt out. I asked them to stop at the member desk. Reply was OK sir but we continued to receive annoying spam texts. We thought what if we update our accounts with false or old cell numbers so 3 weeks ago, wife & I told them our cell numbers changed and we updated our cell numbers with old numbers we no longer used. It worked. No more annoying Spam Texts from Landers.  A good fix if you are also annoyed with their spam texts.

I replied to them with the word STOP and that did the trick. 

• Like 1

Freebie
Posted
Posted

Or just identify their messages/ and phone number  as Spam.  Then you wont  receive them any more.

• Like 2