New Years Eve Party

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

:) Hi AllThis is my first Philippines experience and I wonder what there is on for new years eve,IM here on my own but have met a nice lady who perhaps might join me for some celebrations to bring the new year in. Do you guys have social club party for your members?I better say where I am located,Cebu city currently at the midtown hotel in the heart of the city,well thats what they tell me. :lol:

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
smile.gif Hi AllThis is my first Philippines experience and I wonder what there is on for new years eve,IM here on my own but have met a nice lady who perhaps might join me for some celebrations to bring the new year in. Do you guys have social club party for your members?I better say where I am located,Cebu city currently at the midtown hotel in the heart of the city,well thats what they tell me. 540.gif
Hi,Not sure what you have in mind.During my visits to Cebu in the past for the holidays, my wife and I attended New Years celebrations at the hotels. We enjoyed dinner, dancing, fireworks at the Marco Polo. It was quite nice with hats, noisemakers, a full band and singers, etc. I'm sure they have a special program this year as well. Likely they have one at the Waterfront and Marriott. I'm not sure what my wife and I will do yet. Once we look around at options and decide, I will share what we plan to do and let you.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

With my tiny bit of experience with new years eve in Cebu is that it is dead other than the sound of fireworks but maybe I did not know where to go at the time.:lol:

Guardian
Posted
Posted

I just read somewhere about a big party at Marco Polo, maybe a local phone call might be in order.

manabouttown
Posted
Posted
I just read somewhere about a big party at Marco Polo, maybe a local phone call might be in order.
thanks,looks like that maybe my only option for the night. Maybe a tad expensive for my budget but would be better than staying at the hotel looking at the tV.