Ayala Terraces Cebu City Reataurants

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Travis
Posted
Posted
there are a lot if great places to eat there & some not so good. pankake house had a good burger & friday's burger sucks, good pizza in a few places & I like the spicy fries in shakeys

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
there are a lot if great places to eat there & some not so good. pankake house had a good burger & friday's burger sucks, good pizza in a few places & I like the spicy fries in shakeys
I like the Banana Leaf for its Roti and Chilli Crab. It is very similar to Asian Fusion in Banilad Town Center and SM.

minnesota johnny
Posted
Posted
Minnesota johnny here Lee. Oh , the list brought back memories of when you and Nila and i went to eat there. That was some of the worst food i had that night. Fridays that day that we went with Benny, Oliver and Jane was just as bad. I can still here you saying to the waiter about our chocolate ice cream . Does this look at all like the picture in the menu. Not even close. We did have a nice meal with Lars and his wife that night . i enjoyed that place a lot. Thanks for the thread. Johnny

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Minnesota johnny here Lee. Oh , the list brought back memories of when you and Nila and i went to eat there. That was some of the worst food i had that night. Fridays that day that we went with Benny, Oliver and Jane was just as bad. I can still here you saying to the waiter about our chocolate ice cream . Does this look at all like the picture in the menu. Not even close. We did have a nice meal with Lars and his wife that night . i enjoyed that place a lot. Thanks for the thread. Johnny
Yup Johnny, it was Don Henrico's buffet that was oh soooooo bad and the ice creme was at Fridays because I figured that they could not screw that up but even that was a definite disappointment and then I think we ate at Casa Verde or was it Lemon Grass and both are always good and then for coffee and desert later at the Desert Factory and I was ready to explode, ahhh the good times we all had and hope to have more of next year and there are still a few places there that my wife and I have not eaten yet and I will be sure to try them next year when we get back. SugarwareZ-047.gif Come to think of it, the only bad meals we have had there were in Fridays and Don Henrico's.

• 1 month later...
Heart
Posted
Posted

I wanna go to Cebu SugarwareZ-047.gif

Singers
Posted
Posted (edited)
Yup Johnny, it was Don Henrico's buffet that was oh soooooo bad and the ice creme was at Fridays because I figured that they could not screw that up but even that was a definite disappointment and then I think we ate at Casa Verde or was it Lemon Grass and both are always good and then for coffee and desert later at the Desert Factory and I was ready to explode, ahhh the good times we all had and hope to have more of next year and there are still a few places there that my wife and I have not eaten yet and I will be sure to try them next year when we get back. SugarwareZ-047.gif Come to think of it, the only bad meals we have had there were in Fridays and Don Henrico's.
I had a good meal at La Maison and good service BUT I was Miffed to find when entering my PIN in their machine - out of sight behind the counter - they had a book with the Credit Card numbers of all customers who paid by CC written in it!!! (Mar. '09)ALWAYS CASH after that in PI restaurants.Tom Edited by Singers