The Filipino

stevewool
Posted
Posted

I’m sure we all have stories to tell about our new found family whether it’s good or bad , the loans , the treats , the gifts and on it goes , but it can’t be all one sided can it , take if you go to visit them then there is always food to eat even if you don’t like what you see , you may even get the kids bedroom to sleep in as they will all bunk into one room or get a lift back to your dwellings as long as you pay for the fuel .

But soon I’ll be asking for them to help me out and it will be interesting, we have put into plans on our next visit to use a vehicle from a family member they have 2 so they have said we can use one for how every long we want it for , it’s a new car and I am told they are still making payments on it , I’m quite happy to take over the payments while I’m using it or give them a fee depending what they are asking though , if this works it would be great we can go where we want when we want and enjoy seeing parts of the Philippines, but there is a but , will they keep to there promise or will they remember all my No No Nos to there money needs , do Filipinos have short memories I wonder 

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, stevewool said:

do Filipinos have short memories I wonder 

Remember Steve, They have no Tomorrow, Only Today exists :smile:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
16 minutes ago, stevewool said:

will they keep to there promise or will they remember all my No No Nos to there money needs , do Filipinos have short memories I wonder 

A wise sage once said, "In the Philippines you marry the family, not the girl." 

• Like 3
  • Love it 1

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
12 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

A wise sage once said, "In the Philippines you marry the family, not the girl." 

I take it then you did Not marry a Filipino?

• Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
1 minute ago, Jack Peterson said:

I take it then you did Not marry a Filipino?

Absolutely.  My wife is an American of Japanese ancestry.  

• Haha 1

stevewool
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Jack Peterson said:

Remember Steve, They have no Tomorrow, Only Today exists :smile:

Yes I forgot about that , Emma eats and buys stuff like there’s no tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4