Japan Visit Visa Query !!!

Harvey107
Posted
Posted
Hi All
I am British National and residing in London. I am visiting Manila Next Month and from there I want to Visit Japan for 4 nights along with my Brother who is Indian National Residing in Manila on Permanent Residency.My Brother needs Visit Visa for Japan but unfortunately his Money Lending business is not Registered and Hence he does not Pay Income tax in Philippines.

I am ready to Pay for his and my 

1.Return Air tickets.
 2.Food and Accomodation.
 3.All the expenses for him.

1. I can Provide my 3 months Bank Statments.
2. My job Letter from The UK and my payslips.
3. My British Passport Copy.

I can also give Gurantee Letter to prove that I will pay all his Expenses.

My brother can provide Bank Certificate of Pesos 250,000 in his BDO account and his Indian Passport and His SRRV Visa to prove his Residency in Philippines.

So, I am enquiring is there any chance he can get Japan Visit visa after submitting all the Documents documents mentioned above from my side as well from his side.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

• Forum Support
Mike J
Posted
Posted

Welcome to the forum Harvey107.   I do not believe that anyone here on the forum can answer your question.  The immigration authorities in Japan will make that decision.  

• Like 1

Harvey107
Posted
Posted
23 minutes ago, Mike J said:

Welcome to the forum Harvey107.   I do not believe that anyone here on the forum can answer your question.  The immigration authorities in Japan will make that decision.  

Thanks for your Opinion Mike. Ill wait for more Ideas and comments from other Members..Also I wanted to know if the Visa Agency mentioned on Japan Embassy website is the Only Travel agency we have to Lodged our Applications or any Travel Agency can Assist you with Visa application?Does the Embassy accept that ?

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted
5 minutes ago, Harvey107 said:

Ill wait for more Ideas and comments from other Members

As Mike said Harvey, your best option is to engage with the Japanese authorities, probably at the Japanese embassy in Manila or your hometown. We know about and can answer questions regarding things in relation to the Philippines but not about Japan with confidence. 

Good luck:thumbsup:

• Like 2

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi Harvey and welcome.

You're better off getting your brother to contact the Japanese embassy in Manila to answer your very specific questions.  As Mike said, I doubt anyone here would have the level of expertise to be able to assist you in anything other than perhaps an uncomplicated tourist visa.  Maybe an agency?  The situation you've described really gets into the nitty gritty of another country's immigration laws.  Maybe a Japanese expat forum?

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted (edited)

Without being "That Guy", I have to question the wisdom of effectively admiting to what is effectively illegal activity by your brother on a public forum.  There's been a recent crackdown on unregistered money lending businesses by Philippine authorities.  

Okay, I was "That Guy". 

Edited by BrettGC
  • Like 1

hk blues
Posted
Posted
5 hours ago, Harvey107 said:
Hi All
I am British National and residing in London. I am visiting Manila Next Month and from there I want to Visit Japan for 4 nights along with my Brother who is Indian National Residing in Manila on Permanent Residency.My Brother needs Visit Visa for Japan but unfortunately his Money Lending business is not Registered and Hence he does not Pay Income tax in Philippines.

I am ready to Pay for his and my 

1.Return Air tickets.
 2.Food and Accomodation.
 3.All the expenses for him.

1. I can Provide my 3 months Bank Statments.
2. My job Letter from The UK and my payslips.
3. My British Passport Copy.

I can also give Gurantee Letter to prove that I will pay all his Expenses.

My brother can provide Bank Certificate of Pesos 250,000 in his BDO account and his Indian Passport and His SRRV Visa to prove his Residency in Philippines.

So, I am enquiring is there any chance he can get Japan Visit visa after submitting all the Documents documents mentioned above from my side as well from his side.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

The documents you provide will be relevant for your visa application, your brother will need to provide his own documentation.  

Already I see one red flag - you state he's here as a Permanent Resident then you say he has an SRRV; these are 2 different visa types.  And, that's ignoring his illegal business activities!

As per other's comments - any input form member's here is irrelevant as it's highly unlikely the circumstances will match up.  Your brother (not you) should contact the Japanese Embassy in Manilla. 

• 3 weeks later...
Harvey107
Posted
Posted
On 3/5/2024 at 3:20 AM, hk blues said:

The documents you provide will be relevant for your visa application, your brother will need to provide his own documentation.  

Already I see one red flag - you state he's here as a Permanent Resident then you say he has an SRRV; these are 2 different visa types.  And, that's ignoring his illegal business activities!

As per other's comments - any input form member's here is irrelevant as it's highly unlikely the circumstances will match up.  Your brother (not you) should contact the Japanese Embassy in Manilla. 

Just to let you know guys My brother has been granted Japan Tourist visa. As I  said Earlier  I gave Guarantee Letter and my job letter, bank statements and Hotel Booking in my brothers name and he has Received the Visa and now we will both be flying to Japan Next month...After we return we will apply for his Australia Tourist Visa.. Any Comments or Ideas will be Welcomed..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1