Expats

daisy
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?sectionid=4&id=8559I sent this as an email to Herbie, the edtior-in-chief of Goldstar.....not knowing that I submitted my first ever news article....:thats-funny:The ladies behind.....tireless and joyful even after the third Children' s Party...

post-70-12620880999323_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstardailynews.com/content.php?sectionid=4&id=8559I sent this as an email to Herbie, the edtior-in-chief of Goldstar.....not knowing that I submitted my first ever news article....:thats-funny:The ladies behind.....tireless and joyful even after the third Children' s Party...
Thank you Daisy for the update. I was just wondering, when these children go to these parties do the parents drop them off (travel with them and stay) and wait for them or are most of them of age where they would travel around the city by themselves?Keep up the great work you are doing Daisy, you are an inspiration to the rest of us and you make me want to settle in CDO when our time comes to move to the Philippines full time instead of Cebu due to the unity in the expat group there. :lol:

retired
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstard...ionid=4&id=8559I sent this as an email to Herbie, the edtior-in-chief of Goldstar.....not knowing that I submitted my first ever news article....:thats-funny:The ladies behind.....tireless and joyful even after the third Children' s Party...
Thank you Daisy for the update. I was just wondering, when these children go to these parties do the parents drop them off (travel with them and stay) and wait for them or are most of them of age where they would travel around the city by themselves?Keep up the great work you are doing Daisy, you are an inspiration to the rest of us and you make me want to settle in CDO when our time comes to move to the Philippines full time instead of Cebu due to the unity in the expat group there. :lol:
I don't think my wife would mind me speaking out here in saying - Thank You Lee for your contributions both as an individual and as a provider of this forum and to all other members as well .To answer your question specifically most all of the children were accompanied by someone and in fact i think the head count far surpassed the numbers provided for . :-)

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
http://www.goldstard...ionid=4&id=8559I sent this as an email to Herbie, the edtior-in-chief of Goldstar.....not knowing that I submitted my first ever news article....:thats-funny:The ladies behind.....tireless and joyful even after the third Children' s Party...
I don't think my wife would mind me speaking out here in saying - Thank You Lee for your contributions both as an individual and as a provider of this forum and to all other members as well .To answer your question specifically most all of the children were accompanied by someone and in fact i think the head count far surpassed the numbers provided for . :-)
Thank you Alan for the kind words and for answering my question. I know in the US that children would not be allowed to participate in functions unless they were supervised by an adult and I just wondered how it worked in CDO. Good to know that the children also have someone to look out for them.As for this forum, I am but a helper on this forum and it does give me a conduit to give something back for the many blessings that I have had in my life from my wife to the many good friends that we have been fortunate enough to meet via this forum and others. Members just do not realize just how much the little or the lot that they know can help others to not make the same mistakes we have had to make along the way. Just sharing an answer to something or to donating of ones time and or money as you and Daisy do is so very important to the Philippines and to its improvement in my opinion.I am lucky that the owner of this forum Tom Boss Man has given me the opportunity to use it to expand my horizons and to meet so many wonderful friends and future friends and my wife and I hope to be able to continue to do so into the future. God bless you all for all you do and the hope that you give to those who often have little else to fix their hopes on, and may 2010 and all succeeding years be even better years for the world and especially the Philippines.I am just happy to be able to do my small part in helping and I thank you all for allowing me to. God bless all.