Trillions of Pesos Available - Just Show Up For Yours

OnMyWay
Posted
Posted

Around 1,000 individuals gathered at Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas to claim the alleged "hidden wealth" intended for the masses.

The crowd waited outside the BSP office under the heat hiding under umbrellas as they were told that they would receive money from the central bank.

The rally was led by Gilbert Langres, founder of Democratic and Republican Guardians Philippines Inc., who alleged that BSP was hiding "more than a P100 trillion" public fund and was seeking to claim it.

"Ang initial natin dito ay para mai-claim na ng taong bayan ang nakatagong kayamanan na narito sa Bangko Sentral ng Republika ng Pilipinas. Nais kong iparating sa sambayanang Pilipino na panahon na itong pakinabangan, which is fully matured na ang kayamanan," Langres told DZRH.

In another interview with The Philippine STAR, he said, "Ito ay representasyon mula Luzon, Visayas at Mindanao bilang mamamayang Pilipinong tagapagmana ng kayamanang nakatago dito, partikular dito sa Bangko Sentral ng Republika ng Pilipinas."

According to the Manila Police District, Langres and other members of his group came to a gate of the BSP head office past 9 a.m., having come all the way from Pangasinan, Antipolo City, Iloilo and other areas.

Langres further alleged that the fund was stored since the term of the late Ferdinand Marcos Sr. and is said to be "printed in the back-up of gold." He also made mention of the 1987 Constitution, as well as a "secret book of redemption" and an alleged "treasury certification" from the BSP, to support his group’s claims.

In a statement, the central bank made no mention of the alleged hidden wealth that the protestors are claiming but stressed that they do not directly distribute money to the people.

"Ang Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas ay nakikipagtulungan sa National Government na mapalago ang ekonomiya, mapanatiling matatag ang presyo ng mga bilihin, at lumikha ng mga hanapbuhay. Nais linawin ng BSP na hindi ito direktang nagbabahagi ng salapi sa taumbayan," they stated.

"Sa halip, ang BSP ay nagbibigay ng dibidendo sa pamahalaan upang maka-ambag sa mga programang makapag-aangat ng kabuhayan ng mga Pilipino," they added.

Personnel from the bank also urged the protestors to go home and told them that they would raise their concerns to BSP officials. (with reports from Ghio Ong)

This article LOOK: Around 1,000 individuals gather to claim alleged 'hidden wealth' from BSP was originally published in PhilSTAR L!fe

https://www.msn.com/en-ph/news/other/look-around-1000-individuals-gather-to-claim-alleged-hidden-wealth-from-bsp/ar-BB1m1xAM

• Like 1

BrettGC
Posted
Posted

It must have been on social media, we all know everything said on there is true!

• Like 2

• Forum Support
scott h
Posted
Posted (edited)

Free stuff.....

IMHO it is a national trait. Even my wife is susceptible to it. During covid they handed out 1k peso ayuda, she sent the maid down to claim it....Trust me WE don't need 1k peso that bad. Dont get me started on senior discount abuse :571c66d400c8c_1(103):.

But then again, here stores don't announce sales a 50% off, or half price. its advertised as "buy one TAKE one!" Like I say,,its a national trait.

Edited by scott h
fix
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, scott h said:

MHO it is a national trait. Even my wife is susceptible to it. During covid they handed out 1k peso ayuda, she sent the maid down to claim it....Trust me WE don't need 1k peso that bad. Dont get me started on senior discount abuse :571c66d400c8c_1(103):.

During Covid, my wife and I received more than $6,000 in cash, tax free.  We did not ask for it, we did not need it.  The government just deposited the money to our bank account.  We did feel a little embarrassed over the unexpected largesse, but the feeling quickly went away.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
2 minutes ago, JJReyes said:

The government

Which Government :89:

JJReyes
Posted
Posted
12 hours ago, Jack Peterson said:

Which Government :89:

United States, Treasury Department.  If you pay taxes using direct payment through your bank, they sent the money through direct deposit.  Others received their largesse through checks, less or none if you owe taxes and/or child support.  

• Hmm thinking 1