Tourist Visa Extensions, MAX?

Monkeybeard
Posted
Posted

Hello Forum, can someone please advise Max timeframe allowed to stay in the Philippines, with Extensions for Tourist Visa? I am an Australian... with relatives in Lapu Lapu....

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Monkeybeard said:

Hello Forum, can someone please advise Max timeframe allowed to stay in the Philippines, with Extensions for Tourist Visa? I am an Australian... with relatives in Lapu Lapu....

Three years and must exit

In my case of exiting twice, immigration tried to force me into a permanent visa and the last time arriving back told me he would refuse entry next time,

Then when renewing my visa I was called and told that I was told once before to get a permanent visa by an immigration officer so it must have been noted on their computer records.

Having said that, they have said nothing to me for over 6 months now.

But anyway 3 years it is. Next year I will exit again and hope I have no issues coming back.

• Like 3

Jack Peterson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Monkeybeard said:

I am an Australian... with relatives in Lapu Lapu....

Are you a native Australian? If so what  are these relatives in Lapu Lapu, Australian or Filipinos

• Forum Support
Old55
Posted
Posted
10 hours ago, Monkeybeard said:

Welcome to the forum Monkeybeard. :tiphat: