Interpol, In Your Midst

Mik
Posted
Posted

Interpol, In Your MidstBy Barry Napier Friday, January 1, 2010 "None of us can object to a police force, or an army, because humankind is too adept at being stupid and wicked. But, when a police force or army are used against the people they are meant to protect, they become agents of the wicked who wish to control us.In an earlier article on Interpol I said that this global organisation now has complete diplomatic immunity to act as it wishes on US soil. It will not be long before it gains similar concessions worldwide. The reason it gained US approval first is that Obama has already promised America to the UN. But, some have misconstrued the situation..."Read the rest of the article: http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/18522.

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Interpol, In Your MidstBy Barry Napier Friday, January 1, 2010 "None of us can object to a police force, or an army, because humankind is too adept at being stupid and wicked. But, when a police force or army are used against the people they are meant to protect, they become agents of the wicked who wish to control us.In an earlier article on Interpol I said that this global organisation now has complete diplomatic immunity to act as it wishes on US soil. It will not be long before it gains similar concessions worldwide. The reason it gained US approval first is that Obama has already promised America to the UN. But, some have misconstrued the situation..."Read the rest of the article: http://canadafreepre...p/article/18522.
The amended executive order says the US govt. does not have the right to search or confiscate Interpol records or assets, Interpol and its foreign employees are exempt from income tax, social security tax, customs fees on their luggage and effects, and property taxes.However, since the US is a member of Interpol, it has the same access to Interpol records as any other member. The EO ensures the US does not unilaterally seize or search those records/assets outside the Interpol framework. Sounds like a perfectly reasonable, innocuous change to me.