Bi Tells Foreign Nationals To File Report

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Has anyone had to file this and how easy do they make it for us?MANILA, Philippines-The Bureau of Immigration (BI) reminded foreign nationals in country to file their annual report in person in their satellite offices and sub-ports nationwide.Immigration Commissioner Marcelino Libanan made the announcement after seeing a heavy volume of foreigners flock Monday to the bureau

Mik
Posted
Posted (edited)
“Foreigners making the annual report should bring with them their ACR I-Cards, Certificate of Residence and official receipts of the annual report fee they paid the previous year,” Almeda added.
Seems like last year all they asked for was my ACR I-Card. I'll bring my receipt just in case. Cost was P310 and took less than 10 minutes. They ask you if you've moved and scan your card. They're probably checking names against the Interpol database. . Edited by M.Morey

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Its very easy to do. As M. Morey said, its 10 minutes and 310 p.My wife is in Manila now and went to BI in Intramuros on Monday to file some paperwork unrelated to the annual report for me. She said the line was out the door and down the street, and that was just the line to get into the building. She was telling me that some Chinese guy got upset by the length of the line and the situation escalated to a physical altercation and he was removed by security. That's a perfect lesson on what NOT to do when making your annual report.You've got 60 days to report....just wait a while for the lines to go down and it will be painless.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Its very easy to do. As M. Morey said, its 10 minutes and 310 p.My wife is in Manila now and went to BI in Intramuros on Monday to file some paperwork unrelated to the annual report for me. She said the line was out the door and down the street, and that was just the line to get into the building. She was telling me that some Chinese guy got upset by the length of the line and the situation escalated to a physical altercation and he was removed by security. That's a perfect lesson on what NOT to do when making your annual report.You've got 60 days to report....just wait a while for the lines to go down and it will be painless.
Like you say Mason youve got 60 days to report immigration would have been busy due to the holiday season finishing. Better to go mid week.

Travis
Posted
Posted

so are 59 day visa renewal considered tempory stay? I do not think the mean those of us on 59 day visas

Matt
Posted
Posted

No you do not have to do this if you are on 59 day visas. It is only those who have residency here that have to do it.

Travis
Posted
Posted
No you do not have to do this if you are on 59 day visas. It is only those who have residency here that have to do it.
thank you for that answer Matt, I did not think so