Windows 7 God Mode

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I learned this on another forum I am active on and thought I would pass this along to our members.Bill Gates has apparently hid a special feature in Windows 7 called the GodMode.Go to Documents and then create a NEW FOLDER then right click that NEW FOLDER and rename it by copying and then pasting the below line and then you will have every function all in one place. GodMode.{ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}Once that is done, the folder's icon will change to resemble a control panel and will contain dozens of control options. Amazing to have Everything you wanted in one place ! Its like a SUPER-CONTROL-PANEL Sorry to the members that might take the name as offensive, I did not name it, Microsoft did.

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Excellent Tweak! Thanks.I am still in the process of learning the new Windows 7 nuances. It has been much more stable than Vista.

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Neat, thanks Lee!

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

One of the Godmode functions on Windows 7 is to add clocks for different time zones, so I have now added a couple of extra clocks and it is neat to put my mouse on the right bottom where the time is and see the three time zones I am interested in. Now I no longer have to pull up the world clock to see what time it is in Cebu or where the Boss Man lives.