I Am Innocent, Really I Am! The Cops Are Evil.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

This is too funny and it is amazing how many people swear they never did things right up until they see themselves on video. They are always innocent and the cops always attacked them for no reason and then even their families swear how innocent and how good they are, but video says it all and is the wave of the future and can be a double edged sword when it also convicts bad cops. So the next time you see a sweet innocent person who is clean shaven and wearing a suit and tie, remember what you just saw and think twice. These videos were taken during the arrest of the suspects without their knowledge. They are not the usual ones you see of a guy getting Tasered; the video-camera is part of the Taser itself and it records what happens leading up to zapping the suspect. Hard to dispute video evidence.The videos tell it allAlso, the below police shooting looks really bad for the police officers, seems they shot him for no reason. Watch it again and look what is in his hand after he is shot. Don't judge by what you see on the news because they never play it in slow motion. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa_zrJ5vLrQ

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
This is too funny and it is amazing how many people swear they never did things right up until they see themselves on video. They are always innocent and the cops always attacked them for no reason and then even their families swear how innocent and how good they are, but video says it all and is the wave of the future and can be a double edged sword when it also convicts bad cops. So the next time you see a sweet innocent person who is clean shaven and wearing a suit and tie, remember what you just saw and think twice. These videos were taken during the arrest of the suspects without their knowledge. They are not the usual ones you see of a guy getting Tasered; the video-camera is part of the Taser itself and it records what happens leading up to zapping the suspect. Hard to dispute video evidence.
Law Enforcement is one of the toughest jobs in the world. My brother, who is in law enforcement tells me that most of the situations they deal with involve people who are drunk. It appears that most of the people in these videos are drunk or under the influence. It is unfortunate that the 4% (as presented in the statistics where police were not exonerated by video evidence) where police may act improperly cause such enormous damange to the respect that is so important.

Travis
Posted
Posted

police often get a bad rap & few people who criticize them would be able to fill their shoes