Alleged Thief Gunned Down By 'vigilantes'

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Payback can often be a bullet when you mess with the wrong person.So who do you think did it, the cohorts, vigilantes, or?CEBU, Philippines - About four hours after he was released from detention, a suspected pickpocket was gunned down by two motorcycle-riding along General Maxilom Avenue, corner S. Osme

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Thing is like most crimes that are carried out we are likely to never know. For a start we dont know who "Woods" is and his connections. We dont know if an "agreement was made" between Ma

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

It could be that the dead mans friends were making sure their names wernt going to be connected to the robbery.I don't think it will have any thing to do with the American but who knows.3_12_31%5B1%5D.gif

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Karma!!!

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Could even be mistaken identity.. may sound a bit odd but one of Aprils brothers friends was mistaken by PNP to be someone else and they shot him for running. But then again if people were shooting at me would I sit still?

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I just think it is great to read, mess with a kano and end up dead. I only hope it happens more often so the word gets out. I know that a hit can be bought pretty cheap in the Philippines, so maybe the kano knew that too or maybe the vigilantes are back in town. SugarwareZ-007.gif

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Payback can often be a bullet when you mess with the wrong person.So who do you think did it, the cohorts, vigilantes, or?CEBU, Philippines - About four hours after he was released from detention, a suspected pickpocket was gunned down by two motorcycle-riding along General Maxilom Avenue, corner S. Osme

FlyAway
Posted
Posted

Some people in Cebu using the Davao anti crime method?