Honey,im Home

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

what next??????Philippine transsexuals arrested in Japan for fake marriages TOKYO (AFP) - Police near Tokyo said Wednesday they had arrested three Japanese men and their transsexual "wives" from the Philippines for faking their marriage registrations. The Philippine nationals used the identification papers of women in their home country to pretend they were born as females so they could marry their Japanese partners, police said. One couple, a 35-year-old Japanese firefighter and his 40-year-old transsexual partner, allegedly submitted a marriage document to the Ota city government north of Tokyo in 2007 using the real name of a Philippine woman. The marriage allowed the transsexual person from the Philippines to obtain a visa and an alien registration photo ID card under the Filipina's name. Another couple, a 51-year-old Japanese man and a 42-year-old transsexual, were arrested in a similar case, said a spokesman at Saitama prefectural police north of Tokyo. The two couples have been indicted for faking documents, but their trials have not yet started, the police official said. The couples met at transsexual bars and had been living together until they were arrested last month, he said. The transsexuals "wanted to live without difficulties while working in Japan," the police official said. A third couple were arrested last year and convicted of faking the documents, receiving suspended prison terms.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

So what is the problem? A transsexual has been converted to be a woman so therefore she is one in almost every way and if a man is happy to have a transsexual partner (I would not be but to each his own) then they should be allowed to live happily ever after. I would much rather see transsexuals living with men than a gay couple but in this ever changing world, I think we all need to be more tolerant of every life style and gays and transsexuals are usually not who they have become by choice but IMO by what they are made up of.

TheMason
Posted
Posted (edited)
So what is the problem? A transsexual has been converted to be a woman so therefore she is one in almost every way and if a man is happy to have a transsexual partner (I would not be but to each his own) then they should be allowed to live happily ever after. I would much rather see transsexuals living with men than a gay couple but in this ever changing world, I think we all need to be more tolerant of every life style and gays and transsexuals are usually not who they have become by choice but IMO by what they are made up of.
I think they are more concerned about the visa fraud aspect than they are the transsexual aspect of things. Fraud may not have been the authorities motive in going after these couples, but it was at least the pretext.If you use someone else's identity to get married or apply for a visa, that will lead to trouble no matter what your gender or orientation is.I've got no sympathy for people that commit visa fraud. I hope they get deported. Edited by Boss Man
fixed code fault