U.n.'s Who Eyeing Global Tax On Banking, Internet Activity

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

How else do they want to screw us all, let me count the ways.The World Health Organization (WHO) is considering a plan to ask governments to impose a global consumer tax on such things as Internet activity or everyday financial transactions like paying bills online.WTF WHO the hell do they think they are. Link to the whole disgusting story

jamesmusslewhite
Posted
Posted

Good than they can use that money to let us all get our heads examined so we can understand how we let them do something so stupid to us. They should call it "The Moran Tax"They are looking out for our best interest. :541:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
How else do they want to screw us all, let me count the ways.The World Health Organization (WHO) is considering a plan to ask governments to impose a global consumer tax on such things as Internet activity or everyday financial transactions like paying bills online.WTF WHO the hell do they think they are. Link to the whole disgusting story
Aside from sovereignty issues, a tax like this would be imposed almost exclusively on citizens of first world nations and the proceeds would go almost exclusively to third world nations. If the proceeds were going to be kept in the country of origin and spent on WHO programs in those countries, I wouldn't have such a negative reaction to it.

Mik
Posted
Posted
The elite masters of the New World Order have ordained WHO as your tax collector. No more sovereignty, countries become colonies and free people become slaves..

retired
Posted
Posted

This is a new one for me but i also heard that the IRS ( US ) will be looking long and hard at those folks doing business via Google , E-Bay , etc . Or , maybe just looking longer and harder since i was under the impression that this was already being done . I have filled out more damn on - line forms for Adsense and the $30 they owe me than i used to fill out to file my state side taxes . SugarwareZ-267.gif