Just To Say Hello

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I see a lot of people reading this forum and not posting, so maybe just say hello here. No need to say much, just say hi, hello or whatever you feel like adding, and if you like you could add what things you might like to see more of on the forum or just say just hi and nothing else. Posting is not really very hard, there are help files on the top of the forum page or you just have to click either reply at the bottom of any post or Add Reply below that and make a new post of your own on the same subject. New Members need to post if they ever wish to be moved to Full Members and then have full access to other parts of the forum.Anyway all, just enjoy the forum and if you do not feel like posting then we are just happy that you are gaining knowledge by reading and we hope that someday you will also share your knowledge with our other members.Thanks,Lee

Sampaguita
Posted
Posted

Hi all and welcome to all the new members.

Travis
Posted
Posted

hello all hope to meet some of the nice people on this forum in Cebu

Guardian
Posted
Posted

Hi. It is good to see so many new members signing up. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi. It is good to see so many new members signing up. :lol:
That's because other forums are so hostile! I like this forum because here, they don't confront or attack their members on their open public forum! I find that Mr. Lee and Boss Man are genuinely kind, warm, sensitive and discreet people owning and managing this forum the way forums should be operated and managed! Thanks! I truly appreciate all your efforts, Boss Man and Mr. Lee and others I haven't mentioned that's on the forum staff! :SugarwareZ-037: Yes! A double thumbs up to all the members on this forum! You all made the right choice by joining! This forum is informative, fun and laid back! Edited by Art & Jho

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi. It is good to see so many new members signing up. :lol:
That's because other forums are so hostile! I like this forum because here, they don't confront or attack their members on their open public forum! I find that Mr. Lee and Boss Man are genuinely kind, warm, sensitive and discreet people owning and managing this forum the way forums should be operated and managed! Thanks! I truly appreciate all your efforts, Boss Man and Mr. Lee and others I haven't mentioned that's on the forum staff! :SugarwareZ-037: Yes! A double thumbs up to all the members on this forum! You all made the right choice by joining! This forum is informative, fun and laid back!
Thank you Art for the kind words, it is the members like yourself and the others that make this forum what it is and without great members any forum would be nothing, so it is really the members who deserve all the appreciation, but I agree with you, after being a member of a number of other forums and having been a moderator on another forum, I have learned a lot from them and how uneven many seem to be run and that is why Boss Man, myself and the staff of this forum (some of whom members never see because they work behind the scenes and do not wish anyone to know who they are) try to run this one as a family and we would like all our members to feel like they are part of the Philippines Expat Forum family. :thumbs-up-smile: