Texas Farmer Had Wild Pig Problem

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

The West Texas Farmer below had a feral-pig (wild hog) problem. Wild hogs will ruin a farm! Boy, what a waste of good food, I sure hope they had a pig roast and gave that meat away to the poor. And now you can see why some people think all people in the US are gun NUTS. I think this was a bit of over kill IMO.

post-40-12637473360244_thumb.jpg

post-40-12637473764666_thumb.jpg

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
The West Texas Farmer below had a feral-pig (wild hog) problem. Wild hogs will ruin a farm! Boy, what a waste of good food, I sure hope they had a pig roast and gave that meat away to the poor. And now you can see why some people think all people in the US are gun NUTS. I think this was a bit of over kill IMO.
They don't do anything small in Texas thumbsup.gif Wild pigs create lots of havoc and destruction on ranches and farms around the world. Here in Germany its legal to hunt them year round (as I think it is in most places) and the meat, which is delicious, does go to market. Hopefully these guys either sold or gave these pigs away, be a shame for it to all go to waste.

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Wild pigs are considered pests in many parts of the US. A lot of people do hunt them professionally and sell the meat. It does seem wasteful but some are just shot and left where they die. Farmers are just trying to keep them from destroying their land and crops.