Northern Mindanao

Steve
Posted
Posted

I just want to get everyone's feedback who might be living or recently traveled in the Northern Mindanao region, particularly from Iligan and along the cost of Lanao Del Norte. In late 2008, there was a lot of MILF activity, one of which, occupied the barangay of my in laws. I'm just wanting to get a feeling of how it's been lately.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I just want to get everyone's feedback who might be living or recently traveled in the Northern Mindanao region, particularly from Iligan and along the cost of Lanao Del Norte. In late 2008, there was a lot of MILF activity, one of which, occupied the barangay of my in laws. I'm just wanting to get a feeling of how it's been lately.
Hey SteveDon't take this as gospel but I have heard that the 12th of March could be dangerous there,best to be in Cebu on the 12th I think.:wt-hell:

Steve
Posted
Posted

Oh, I'd be back in time. I've already decided that I'll be heading to Lanao Del Norte after all after speaking with Mama today. MILF activity was pretty much nil. Most likely due to the election season approaching. Timoga, here we come(again) LOL.

warnt
Posted
Posted
Hey SteveDon't take this as gospel but I have heard that the 12th of March could be dangerous there,best to be in Cebu on the 12th I think.:SugarwareZ-034:
hi boss man just wondering what you heard after reading your post i asked my gf whats happening that date and got the shrug of the shoulders , im planning to go there on 10th march and stay a month so any info is good info cheers

volstateguy
Posted
Posted
Hey SteveDon't take this as gospel but I have heard that the 12th of March could be dangerous there,best to be in Cebu on the 12th I think.thumbs-up-smile.gif
hi boss man just wondering what you heard after reading your post i asked my gf whats happening that date and got the shrug of the shoulders , im planning to go there on 10th march and stay a month so any info is good info cheers
There is a get together for board members in Cebu on the 12th of March....this is what Boss Man is referring to. SugarwareZ-003.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hey SteveDon't take this as gospel but I have heard that the 12th of March could be dangerous there,best to be in Cebu on the 12th I think.thumbs-up-smile.gif
There is a get together for board members in Cebu on the 12th of March....this is what Boss Man is referring to. SugarwareZ-003.gif
lol, now you have ruined my strategy to keep all members in Cebu on the 12th of March with nothing better to do other than come along for a few drinks and many more laughs.23_11_60%5B2%5D.gif

warnt
Posted
Posted

LOL;0HAHA I wasnt scared really ,Hope all goes well for you guys on 12th ,

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
lol, now you have ruined my strategy to keep all members in Cebu on the 12th of March with nothing better to do other than come along for a few drinks and many more laughs.23_11_60%5B2%5D.gif
I'll come. Can you send me a ticket. thumbs-up-smile.gif

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I'll come. Can you send me a ticket. thumbs-up-smile.gif
Sure,the tickets in the mail :no: