Filipino-American Jason Ivler Wounded, Arrested

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

It amazes me that they took him alive, maybe their guns jammed because he was not swiss cheese. 1391.gif :wt-hell: Ivler sustained four gunshot wounds: the stomach, chest, shoulder, and leg and is being treated at the Quirino Memorial Medical CenterIvler faces more chargesIvler's mother charged with obstruction of justice and harboring a criminalIvler's mother charged with obstructing & harboring a fugitiveWet towel led to Ivler

TheMason
Posted
Posted
It amazes me that they took him alive, maybe their guns jammed because he was not swiss cheese. 1391.gif :wt-hell: Ivler sustained four gunshot wounds: the stomach, chest, shoulder, and leg and is being treated at the Quirino Memorial Medical CenterIvler faces more chargesIvler's mother charged with obstruction of justice and harboring a criminalIvler's mother charged with obstructing & harboring a fugitiveWet towel led to Ivler's doomA wet towel in his room led to his doom
I hope they nail the kid, his mother, and stepfather. The mother and stepfather could have ended the manhunt and avoided bloodshed by cooperating with the police. Instead, they stonewalled and refused to give any information. I was just as shocked as you were to read that he was taken alive. I figured he would either escape or be killed.

Steve
Posted
Posted

Hopefully this won't become bad publicity for Freddie Aguilar.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Does Freddie still perform ??

Steve
Posted
Posted
Does Freddie still perform ??
Everything I find says that he's still active, but I don't see anything after 2003. But any bad publicity could hurt but would disappear over time.

Hoz
Posted
Posted

Freddie A suffered a minor run of bad publicity last year when he said todays Filipino singers are "monkeys" imitating western artists because they don't sing in their native language. He especially singled out Arnel and Charice, two artists who will make MUCH more money in their carreers than kaka Freddie ever did off his one song.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

The mothers a nut case,this is what she said Aguilar stood by her belief that her son is innocent:

TheMason
Posted
Posted
The mothers a nut case,this is what she said Aguilar stood by her belief that her son is innocent: "It was a car accident. That's not murder."Rest of the story http://www.abs-cbnne...%E2%80%99s-help
I like this quote better.....

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
The mothers a nut case,this is what she said Aguilar stood by her belief that her son is innocent: "It was a car accident. That's not murder."Rest of the story http://www.abs-cbnne...%E2%80%99s-help
I like this quote better.....“I believe that Jason is innocent. Jason is Jewish and Jesus Christ is innocent. That's how I see Jason. Jason is the most beautiful human being.”If Jason is a Jew, what does Jesus have to do with anything?and this one.....“I write an autobiography about espionage... Philippines and US. Three days my son was implicated in a shooting incident. On the day of my book launching my home was raided... C'mon, you don’t write a book about Warriors of Heaven, you don’t do what I do and come out of it alive. It is my fate... it was foretold by Buddhists, that I will do something to free my people.”So, she's evoked Judaism, Christianity, and Buddhism in defense of her son. She should have tossed in a reference to Islam and Hinduism just to cover all the bases.
Not sure about much of that but I know there is a religion in the states called Jews for Jesus and I believe there is another who also believe in the Jewish religion but are not really Jews as we would know them.