Regal Business Park Hotel

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

After searching a few hours trying to find a reasonable priced hotel within walking distance to Ayala, I think I found a good deal. The listed price for an economy room is 1200P a night, which includes breakfast buffet. However you receive a 10% discount if you make a 3000P deposit when you book the room, plus you get an additional 10% discount when you arrive if you pay in full upon check-in, so that brings the room down to 960P a night. The hotel itself is on Archbishop Reyes Avenue, just accross the street from Ayala, so I'll be able to walk there in 5 minutes or less. Most of the reviews on Trip Advisor seem pretty postive, which of course can be taken with a grain of salt because, you're never gonna please everyone. The reservation officer is Maritche Mabida which I contacted using info@regalbusinessparkhotel.com. She was very helpful in making my reservation and answering all my questions.After I'm actually there in March I'll give a review of the hotel itself.Hotel website: http://www.regalbusinessparkhotel.com/Brett

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
After searching a few hours trying to find a reasonable priced hotel within walking distance to Ayala, I think I found a good deal. The listed price for an economy room is 1200P a night, which includes breakfast buffet. However you receive a 10% discount if you make a 3000P deposit when you book the room, plus you get an additional 10% discount when you arrive if you pay in full upon check-in, so that brings the room down to 960P a night. The hotel itself is on Archbishop Reyes Avenue, just accross the street from Ayala, so I'll be able to walk there in 5 minutes or less. Most of the reviews on Trip Advisor seem pretty postive, which of course can be taken with a grain of salt because, you're never gonna please everyone. The reservation officer is Maritche Mabida which I contacted using info@regalbusinessparkhotel.com. She was very helpful in making my reservation and answering all my questions.After I'm actually there in March I'll give a review of the hotel itself.Hotel website: http://www.regalbusinessparkhotel.com/Brett
Sounds great and looks to be right across from Ayala on Archbishop Reyes Ave. :thumbsup: I do not remember seeing that hotel but it looks like it is in a very good spot and we have walked around that area and so I think I know where it is. Here is the interactive map if members do not already have a link to it. Cebu City interactive map.

post-40-12639217066325_thumb.png

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
After searching a few hours trying to find a reasonable priced hotel within walking distance to Ayala, I think I found a good deal. The listed price for an economy room is 1200P a night, which includes breakfast buffet. However you receive a 10% discount if you make a 3000P deposit when you book the room, plus you get an additional 10% discount when you arrive if you pay in full upon check-in, so that brings the room down to 960P a night. The hotel itself is on Archbishop Reyes Avenue, just across the street from Ayala, so I'll be able to walk there in 5 minutes or less. Most of the reviews on Trip Adviser seem pretty positive, which of course can be taken with a grain of salt because, you're never gonna please everyone. The reservation officer is Maritche Mabida which I contacted using info@regalbusinessparkhotel.com. She was very helpful in making my reservation and answering all my questions.After I'm actually there in March I'll give a review of the hotel itself.Hotel website: http://www.regalbusinessparkhotel.com/Brett
Depending on what you require its best to make sure that the economy rooms or standard rooms have a large double bed rather than singles. That's what I seem to have found at some hotels but its not always displayed on their web site or third party booking sites.Just on another note, it surprises me after doing lots of searching for hotels that Cebu has so many.There are hotels that I have never heard of,some maybe classed as Pension houses but there are many more that are hotels. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...
volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Now that I'm back in Germany from my Cebu, (and the crying has stopped) laugh.gif I now have to time to post the review of the hotel as promised. The rooms are a bit small, but as I only slept and showered there it was really no big deal to me. The hotel itself is clean and taken care of and should be even better in a few weeks because they doing some renovation work at this very moment. They were having some trouble with the hot water heater for the first few days I was there, but I was still able to take a luke warm shower, which is warm enough actually. Even after the water heater had been repaired I still only took luke warm showers any warmer and I would be sweating as soon as I stepped out shower, which kinda makes the shower pointless IMO. The free breakfst buffet is nice, not an overwhelming amount of choices, but the food itself was always good...they always had eggs, some form of meat, be it sausage, ham or bacon, as well as rice and a couple filipino dishes. They also had porridge, cold, cereal and a couple choices of bread. The couple meals I had in the restaurant were also good. Overall I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone if they would like to be in walking distance to Ayala....it's literally less than 5 minutes to walk there.The only I would suggest is, if you are bothered by street noise to request a room on the backside of the hotel. The front side is right on Archbishop Reyes Ave, which is fairly busy, even at night. It only bothered me the first couple, maybe 3 nights. After that I got used to the noise and my sleep schedule adjusted so I slept well even with the noise.

• 1 year later...
Cebudick
Posted
Posted

This sounds like a good place to stay if you want to be walking distance to Ayala Mall which I do...thanks for the review and the tips about beds and room location guys...thats the kind of detailed info us newbies appreciate!