Looking For Sticky Reflector Tape.

Matt
Posted
Posted

Hi everyone, does anyone know where i could purchase a few rolls of Sticky Reflector Tape, here in Cebu. I do not know the city that well, and was hoping someone who knows it better might know where i could look to find some. I want to buy some, because me and few others intend in cutting it in 6" lengths and going to market on market day and handing them out to all the tricycles riders, as most of them you cannot see in the dark. So any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Matt.

• Like 1

johnb
Posted
Posted
Hi everyone, does anyone know where i could purchase a few rolls of Sticky Reflector Tape, here in Cebu. I do not know the city that well, and was hoping someone who knows it better might know where i could look to find some. I want to buy some, because me and few others intend in cutting it in 6" lengths and going to market on market day and handing them out to all the tricycles riders, as most of them you cannot see in the dark. So any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks Matt.
I did buy some, a couple of years ago , I think we found it in SM Mall , there is a truck/ motor accessory shop just behind Ace hardware, if you come out of Ace Hardwares rear entrance you'll be standing next to the the store, it might be called "Truck Stop" John

Matt
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much for that John, i will be going to the City shortly and will go and have a look at that store and hopefully get some there.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Thank you very much for that John, i will be going to the City shortly and will go and have a look at that store and hopefully get some there.
Hi Matt, let us know how you get on im looking at doing the same on my road. So if you do find some please let us know sizes, colours, price etc.

• 1 month later...
tom_shor
Posted
Posted
Hi Matt, let us know how you get on im looking at doing the same on my road. So if you do find some please let us know sizes, colours, price etc.
You do realize they will probably use them to decorate the inside of the sidecar. th_thimage_265775.gif