Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted

Happy Australia Day Australia :cheers: :welcome:post-1-12644296543196_thumb.jpg

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
I did not know what that meant or anything about Australian day being that I am an American, so I did a search Australian Day and now I do, happy Australian Day my friend and to all our Australian members.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I did not know what that meant or anything about Australian day being that I am an American, so I did a search Australian Day and now I do, happy Australian Day my friend and to all our Australian members.
:gday:Holiday here today,was expecting to get a call to say that I was chosen as Australian of the year but maybe I missed the call. :no:

Singers
Posted
Posted
Happy Australia Day Australia :551: :)post-1-12644296543196_thumb.jpg
:gday:Holiday here today,was expecting to get a call to say that I was chosen as Australian of the year but maybe I missed the call. :no:
Yea! Aussies were "transported" for LIFE for petty theft in UK (Stealing a Loaf of Bread) Now A MOST desirable place to live.My eldest son went "BackPacking" to OZ -- picked fruit & Veg and traveled that beautiful Continent.He was accepted and encouraged by employers to stay. He did and now he holds a ATPL and is a Captain ofa Aussie Airline. Yep GREAT PEOPLE!! Tom

Matt
Posted
Posted

Boss man i am sure they will ring you back later to confirm you are the Aussie of the year, dont worry lol. As to all Aussie on here i also wish you a Happy Australian Day.