Shaving

warnt
Posted
Posted

Hi all, just wish to share my experience and maybe some know this already but as i was in philippines i really needed shaving foam or gel as of course i forgot to pack , hmm so day one went to malls hmmm noting there , day two went to pharmacy nothing!! day 3 and 4 well you can imagine i felt like a scruff and my skin is sensitive to shave with soap or water so anyway guess i was worked up so gf tried relax me with massage and then the coconut oil came out , next morning i tried it for shaving and until now i have not used anything else and i honestly have not changed a blade on razor even its now 2 months using it and i can only say try it if you havnt already and to my surprise not many seem to know about it so thought id share with you guys !! I even met a guy who imports it to other countries and i mentioned it to him and he never knew of that use for it ?Well maybe its good tip and money saver too and hairs dont get stuck in blades just rinse out without banging off side of sink and just a wipe of cloth and ur good to go and have not cut myself once since starting , well hope some try it and like see your replies about it thanks100%virgin i used

• Like 1

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Hi all, just wish to share my experience and maybe some know this already but as i was in philippines i really needed shaving foam or gel as of course i forgot to pack , hmm so day one went to malls hmmm noting there , day two went to pharmacy nothing!! day 3 and 4 well you can imagine i felt like a scruff and my skin is sensitive to shave with soap or water so anyway guess i was worked up so gf tried relax me with massage and then the coconut oil came out , next morning i tried it for shaving and until now i have not used anything else and i honestly have not changed a blade on razor even its now 2 months using it and i can only say try it if you havnt already and to my surprise not many seem to know about it so thought id share with you guys !! I even met a guy who imports it to other countries and i mentioned it to him and he never knew of that use for it ?Well maybe its good tip and money saver too and hairs dont get stuck in blades just rinse out without banging off side of sink and just a wipe of cloth and ur good to go and have not cut myself once since starting , well hope some try it and like see your replies about it thanks100%virgin i used
Boy, great tip, thank you. :SugarwareZ-034:

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted
Great idea will try this week ;-) having to double shave due to blunt blades.. ie blade shave then electric shave for the bits it missed..lol

til
Posted
Posted

I'll try olive oil then I guess (no coconut oil here).My blades last longer since I dry them after shaving.

warnt
Posted
Posted

Hi allHope you guys try it out i suspect you will be pleasantly surprised and you wont need any after shave cream or balms or anything your face will be smooth and refreshed , I dont know about olive oil or any benefits for skin but im sure it will work !

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Hi allHope you guys try it out i suspect you will be pleasantly surprised and you wont need any after shave cream or balms or anything your face will be smooth and refreshed , I dont know about olive oil or any benefits for skin but im sure it will work !
How about we re bottle it into a nice container and label it shaving oil,we can market it to expats as a special formula for shaving.All I want is 70% of the profits :cheersty:
  • Like 1

warnt
Posted
Posted
How about we re bottle it into a nice container and label it shaving oil,we can market it to expats as a special formula for shaving.All I want is 70% of the profits :thumbs-up-smile:
Lol surprised its not on shelves already, eco friendly and all that green stuff ppl are on about im happy with 5% royalties worldwide :)

Mik
Posted
Posted

You could use tuba for an aftershave..

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
How about we re bottle it into a nice container and label it shaving oil,we can market it to expats as a special formula for shaving.All I want is 70% of the profits laugh.gif
Lol surprised its not on shelves already, eco friendly and all that green stuff ppl are on about im happy with 5% royalties worldwide smile.gif
It is on shelves they sell it by the gallon. Just look in the cooking oil section. If they bottle it for shaving it would probably be 10X the price. thumbs-up-smile.gif