Dancing Inmates - Michael Jackson's This Is It

Steve
Posted
Posted
Filipino, Philippines "Dancing Inmates" from Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC), a maximum security prison, were treated to a visit by Michael Jacksons long-time choreographer Travis Payne and dancers Daniel Celebre and Dres Reid to learn performances from THIS IS IT.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Filipino, Philippines "Dancing Inmates" from Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (CPDRC), a maximum security prison, were treated to a visit by Michael Jacksons long-time choreographer Travis Payne and dancers Daniel Celebre and Dres Reid to learn performances from THIS IS IT.
That is damn good,would have taken a lot of work to get that all together.I thought I kept seeing a white westerner in the group,anyone else see that?????? :cheersty:

stef
Posted
Posted

the boys and ladyboys from this prison are quite famous around the world the first time i saw them was on channel 4 in the UK doing there dance to thriller . they have also done a few dances to queen songs . you can see most on youtube .

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

I see a white guy in the front row but he could be a prisoner or a choreographer and my guess is a choreographer.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
I see a white guy in the front row but he could be a prisoner or a choreographer and my guess is a choreographer.
If we are looking at the same person I would doubt if he is a choreographer,why would he be dressed the same and why would he be part of the show?

stef
Posted
Posted
If we are looking at the same person I would doubt if he is a choreographer,why would he be dressed the same and why would he be part of the show?
this was big on the news here last night the white and black guys in the dance are (were Micheal jackson's dancers/choreographers for this is it ) and came over to teach the prisoners and dance with them for this video as a thank you for the thriller dance they did .