Cebu Emergency

manabouttown
Posted
Posted

Hi to all I would like to know what phone number to call in an emergency say for an ambulance.Also would they defiantly come if called?The US has 911 and Australia is 000,would those work?

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted (edited)
Hi to all I would like to know what phone number to call in an emergency say for an ambulance.Also would they defiantly come if called?The US has 911 and Australia is 000,would those work?
My wife says 166 which is the Police here in Cebu. 911 and 00 don't work here. There is no equivalent to the 911 in the US. Edited by Gold Heart

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
166 as already mentioned is what I also have and I locked it into my cell phone and also have it taped to our home phone in our condo. There are all types of numbers listed in the Phone books which can usually be found in hotel rooms or by asking the front desk.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
166 as already mentioned is what I also have and I locked it into my cell phone and also have it taped to our home phone in our condo. There are all types of numbers listed in the Phone books which can usually be found in hotel rooms or by asking the front desk.
I was just thinking back at my times in Cebu and for some reason I am sure I seen 911 sign written on ambulances,maybe my old age has caught up to my memory?:Policeman:

Steve
Posted
Posted
My wife says 166 which is the Police here in Cebu. 911 and 00 don't work here. There is no equivalent to the 911 in the US.
Thanks for the info

brock
Posted
Posted

199 is for the fire and ambulance.....166 is for the police...114 is free directory

tom_shor
Posted
Posted
I was just thinking back at my times in Cebu and for some reason I am sure I seen 911 sign written on ambulances,maybe my old age has caught up to my memory?9436.gif
Maybe you were looking at it upside down. Were you lying on the sidewalk at the time. SugarwareZ-011.gif 116 911