Phone Books

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Phone books were not given out when we got our PLDT phone line and DSL in Cebu so my wife and I have found that we had to go down to the Cebu PLDT office and ask for ours. I wonder how members who live in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu get their phone books and are phone books available in the areas you live? It seems like a bit of an inconvenience to have to go down to the office when the installer brought a phone to our condo when he did the installation and could have easily also brought phone books as well, but we are talking about the Philippines and things are not always done as I would expect or like them to be done. :Policeman:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Phone books were not given out when we got our PLDT phone line and DSL in Cebu so my wife and I have found that we had to go down to the Cebu PLDT office and ask for ours. I wonder how members who live in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu get their phone books and are phone books available in the areas you live? It seems like a bit of an inconvenience to have to go down to the office when the installer brought a phone to our condo when he did the installation and could have easily also brought phone books as well, but we are talking about the Philippines and things are not always done as I would expect or like them to be done. :Policeman:
Another question here,are the Philippines phone numbers and yellow pages online for the Philippines,pretty sure I know the answer but things do change.:yes:

stef
Posted
Posted
Phone books were not given out when we got our PLDT phone line and DSL in Cebu so my wife and I have found that we had to go down to the Cebu PLDT office and ask for ours. I wonder how members who live in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu get their phone books and are phone books available in the areas you live? It seems like a bit of an inconvenience to have to go down to the office when the installer brought a phone to our condo when he did the installation and could have easily also brought phone books as well, but we are talking about the Philippines and things are not always done as I would expect or like them to be done. 1 (103).gif
Another question here,are the Philippines phone numbers and yellow pages online for the Philippines,pretty sure I know the answer but things do change.yes.gif
the answer is yes both online.

mayen0515
Posted
Posted

To those who know where to find me, just give me your PLDT telephone nos. and I'll get your phonebooks for you...or what I mean is I'll have someone get it for you...:)But you have to get it from me at my place of work though because I do not do door to door delivery...:thumbs-up-smile:

Mik
Posted
Posted

^ I'll take a phonebook and one large pizza with everything. :).

Singers
Posted
Posted
Phone books were not given out when we got our PLDT phone line and DSL in Cebu so my wife and I have found that we had to go down to the Cebu PLDT office and ask for ours. I wonder how members who live in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu get their phone books and are phone books available in the areas you live? It seems like a bit of an inconvenience to have to go down to the office when the installer brought a phone to our condo when he did the installation and could have easily also brought phone books as well, but we are talking about the Philippines and things are not always done as I would expect or like them to be done. 1%20%28103%29.gif
Another question here,are the Philippines phone numbers and yellow pages online for the Philippines,pretty sure I know the answer but things do change.yes.gif
Please assist further by providing the web addresses. Thanks.Tom

UZI
Posted
Posted
Phone books were not given out when we got our PLDT phone line and DSL in Cebu so my wife and I have found that we had to go down to the Cebu PLDT office and ask for ours. I wonder how members who live in other areas of the Philippines besides Cebu get their phone books and are phone books available in the areas you live? It seems like a bit of an inconvenience to have to go down to the office when the installer brought a phone to our condo when he did the installation and could have easily also brought phone books as well, but we are talking about the Philippines and things are not always done as I would expect or like them to be done. 1%20%28103%29.gif
YELLOW PAGES = http://www.eyp.ph/

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
YELLOW PAGES = http://www.eyp.ph/
Thanks for that link Taz,could come in very handy :thumbsup: