Wow! China Has Some Beautiful Soldiers

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

No guys I am not gay, I was just amazed that not one I saw was not almost perfect. I guess they pick the best of the best and I only wish I could understand what the heck the guy announcing was saying. There is something extra sexy about a pretty lady with a gun in her hand. SugarwareZ-007.gif OK, OK, so I see it from an American POV! :Policeman:A video worth seeing

softail
Posted
Posted

Before China Airlines left Seattle we always used them when flying to Asia. They had the most beautiful flight attendents I have ever seen. We always joked about them saying that they always looked like a bunch of clones. Like they found a perfect one and keep stamping them out.Doug and Sally

Guardian
Posted
Posted
Before China Airlines left Seattle we always used them when flying to Asia. They had the most beautiful flight attendents I have ever seen. We always joked about them saying that they always looked like a bunch of clones. Like they found a perfect one and keep stamping them out.Doug and Sally
Pretty ladies, most do look like clones. I wonder if China may be cloning?

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
No guys I am not gay, I was just amazed that not one I saw was not almost perfect. I guess they pick the best of the best and I only wish I could understand what the heck the guy announcing was saying. There is something extra sexy about a pretty lady with a gun in her hand. SugarwareZ-007.gif OK, OK, so I see it from an American POV! :lol:A video worth seeing
Wouldn't you think marching like that would give anyone stronger butt muscles? It's just an added bonus to these pretty Chinese women solders eh! :thumbs-up-smile:

Singers
Posted
Posted
No guys I am not gay, I was just amazed that not one I saw was not almost perfect. I guess they pick the best of the best and I only wish I could understand what the heck the guy announcing was saying. There is something extra sexy about a pretty lady with a gun in her hand. SugarwareZ-007.gif OK, OK, so I see it from an American POV! :thumbs-up-smile:A video worth seeing
They all look the same to me! (Kidding)I have watched 6 times now - O00Pps... I think I will take another LOOK???.Where I lived in S'Hai the Lovelies "China Girls" would often take my breath away as some were SO stunning to look at AND liked to be admired by Westerners.BUT not, IMO, as Lovely to be with as the Lovely Filipina. They were from 1 child families, spoied and ALWAYS an eye for a $.... Sorry!Tom

Mik
Posted
Posted

I like the one in the red..

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Pretty ladies, most do look like clones. I wonder if China may be cloning?
You just maybe right on that!:lol: They do all look alike!SugarwareZ-035.gif