Sampaguita Suites Jrg & Sampaguita Suites Plaza Garcia

Steve
Posted
Posted

Any one ever stay at the Sampaguita Suites JRG or Sampaguita Suites Plaza Garcia? I'm curious of your experiences there. We're thinking of staying there for the days that we're in CEbu.

• 2 weeks later...
Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Any one ever stay at the Sampaguita Suites JRG or Sampaguita Suites Plaza Garcia? I'm curious of your experiences there. We're thinking of staying there for the days that we're in CEbu.
Seems no one has stayed there,the reviews on Trip Adviser were mixed for good and bad.Have you found out more Steve?http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g298460-d1224595-Reviews-Sampaguita_Suites-Cebu_City_Cebu_Visayas.html

johnb
Posted
Posted
I've never stayed there but its close to one of my watering holes, infact I walked past it last night they had a sandwich board outside showing rooms around the 850p mark, if you like I can pop in next time I'm in town and check out there prices or specialsJohn

johnb
Posted
Posted

Sorry all, my bad,I passed the place again this evening and the cost per night shown on there notice board is 698p per night.John

Steve
Posted
Posted
Only the info that I got from their websites. And that reservations can be difficult.