Call Center Agents Prone To Hiv-Aids

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

:) WTH, now this is a strange study. This is just too weird for me to comment on. :551: Dr. Crisol Tabajero, Health Information and Research Coordinator of the DOH Region 7 said in forum yesterday that because of their environment and peer pressure, call center agents tend to involve in risky sexual behaviors.Link to the whole crazy story

Singers
Posted
Posted
:lol: WTH, now this is a strange study. This is just too weird for me to comment on. :SugarwareZ-037: Dr. Crisol Tabajero, Health Information and Research Coordinator of the DOH Region 7 said in forum yesterday that because of their environment and peer pressure, call center agents tend to involve in risky sexual behaviors.Link to the whole crazy story
Extract from the whole crazy story ........"On the average, Cebu call center agents started drinking at a later age than NCR workers. They also consume at least three to four shots per drinking session."WOW how abstemious PI call center workers are! Tom

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Maybe part of the problem is mass Phone sex? or is it because its easy to point the finger on a call centre to the Western world creating problems in the Philippines?SugarwareZ-007.gif Like all surveys the figures and information is only as good as the people who manipulate it. My sister used to do that for some major companies before. As they "Didnt" want the real figures as it was embarrassing so they just remove the bad ones to improve the percentage..

TheMason
Posted
Posted
Maybe part of the problem is mass Phone sex? or is it because its easy to point the finger on a call centre to the Western world creating problems in the Philippines?SugarwareZ-007.gif Like all surveys the figures and information is only as good as the people who manipulate it. My sister used to do that for some major companies before. As they "Didnt" want the real figures as it was embarrassing so they just remove the bad ones to improve the percentage..
The Philippines is still a fairly conservative society. A lot of people don't like the young kids working the strange hours a call center requires. Nobody really wants their kid out working the graveyard shift no matter what country its in. The fact that they can blame the foreigner for providing such unwholesome jobs is just a bonus.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I don't see the value of reporting about "genital itching" verses working at a call center. "Hello, so I hear you work at a call center. How's your genital itching problem?"Government wants us to curtail our "risky behaviors". Creeping control over people's privacy and free will. Private and consensual conduct is no business of the government..