Life Term Sought For Illegal Gun Ownership

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Seems someone in at least one government is finally getting it, illegal gun owners need to spend their lives in jail. I do not like the air soft part and I hate the ammunition part because it would be easy to plant a bullet on someone and send them to jail, but the illegal gun part is a start in the right direction for a change IMO. I hope they will wake up and exempt ammo and air soft guns or make a law that air soft guns cannot look like real guns, such as be painted orange or something like that. House Bill 6776 seeks to impose the maximum penalty of life imprisonment for possession of illegal firearms and six to 18 years imprisonment for illegal possession of ammunition. It also provides a presumption that any group of three or more persons is considered a criminal syndicate if one of them carries an unlicensed firearm or light weapon. Under the bill, airsoft guns as well as gas- or spring-operated pistols and rifles will also be classified as real firearms requiring license and permit to carry just like regular firearms. Light weapons are also defined as weapons capable of holding a

TheMason
Posted
Posted

Looks like a good law to me as well. Does anyone know the consequences of being classified as a criminal syndicate? I'm not sure why they would add the bit about 3 or more (