Haircut In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Anybody find a good barber somewhere in Cebu City, maybe near or in one of the malls? I only had one haircut while in Cebu and it was one by my nephew and he did a terrible job, so I am looking for someone who knows how to cut Kano hair so I do not have to go so long without getting a haircut while there.

Gold Heart
Posted
Posted
Anybody find a good barber somewhere in Cebu City, maybe near or in one of the malls? I only had one haircut while in Cebu and it was one by my nephew and he did a terrible job, so I am looking for someone who knows how to cut Kano hair so I do not have to go so long without getting a haircut while there.
Try the Salon de Rose in the Ayala mall. I've had great luck there and see a lot of expat / foreigner men getting their hair cut there. I think it is 100 Pesos.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Try the Salon de Rose in the Ayala mall. I've had great luck there and see a lot of expat / foreigner men getting their hair cut there. I think it is 100 Pesos.
Thank you. I am going to try to get a haircut before I leave but time or other issues may not allow and I know I am going to need another way before we come back.

Hoz
Posted
Posted

I went to a barbershop in Gaisano Country Mall. Can't remember the name but it is located on the ground floor in the corner of the two legs of the mall. I think the cut was 80 pesos but don't hold me to it. And it also included the shoulder and back rub afterward.

Mik
Posted
Posted

I've been cutting my own hair since I was 12 years years old. Save yourself some money..

• 2 weeks later...
United Army
Posted
Posted
I went to a barbershop in Gaisano Country Mall. Can't remember the name but it is located on the ground floor in the corner of the two legs of the mall. I think the cut was 80 pesos but don't hold me to it. And it also included the shoulder and back rub afterward.
Yes I got a haircut at this place also. He did a number 2 on me and did a very good cut. Its right next to or very close to the Black Angus Restaurant

Singers
Posted
Posted
I've been cutting my own hair since I was 12 years years old. Save yourself some money..
A hair clipper (cordless) costs US$30 a haircut costs $20. It is a "NoBrainer" economy.

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Try David`s salon the group is owned by a British guy from northern England.