Mr. Lee Is In Cebu

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Howdy all, my wife and I are in Cebu so if anyone wants to meet up for a dinner or a drink or just some chat, then just let me know and we will do our best to make it happen. :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Howdy all, my wife and I are in Cebu so if anyone wants to meet up for a dinner or a drink or just some chat, then just let me know and we will do our best to make it happen. :thumbsup:
OK OK, you talked me into it, give me 20 minutes to get ready............................................ sorry was thinking I was there already,or was that dreaming. :mocking:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
OK OK, you talked me into it, give me 20 minutes to get ready............................................ sorry was thinking I was there already,or was that dreaming. :mocking:
Soon enough young man and I am not sure Cebu will be safe with a few of us around. SugarwareZ-007.gif

UZI
Posted
Posted
OK OK, you talked me into it, give me 20 minutes to get ready............................................ sorry was thinking I was there already,or was that dreaming. :bedtime2:
Soon enough young man and I am not sure Cebu will be safe with a few of us around. SugarwareZ-007.gif
Pity we didn't get the chance when we were in Cebu at Pasko time Lee. Ah well, see you the next time we are both there at the same time huh :mocking: on your balcony? Burp....!!:cheersty:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
OK OK, you talked me into it, give me 20 minutes to get ready............................................ sorry was thinking I was there already,or was that dreaming. :bedtime2:
Pity we didn't get the chance when we were in Cebu at Pasko time Lee. Ah well, see you the next time we are both there at the same time huh :mocking: on your balcony? Burp....!!:cheersty:
Have you got a BBQ on the balcony Lee?? if not you still have about 3 weeks to set it up before I get there and also go to the Tinderbox to buy my imported steak.Yes, Yes, I will help with the BBQ,I will watch your beer while you do the cooking 36_1_68%5B1%5D.gif

UZI
Posted
Posted
OK OK, you talked me into it, give me 20 minutes to get ready............................................ sorry was thinking I was there already,or was that dreaming. :cheersty:
Have you got a BBQ on the balcony Lee?? if not you still have about 3 weeks to set it up before I get there and also go to the Tinderbox to buy my imported steak.Yes, Yes, I will help with the BBQ,I will watch your beer while you do the cooking 36_1_68%5B1%5D.gif
Dammit Tom....that was MY job. Pulling rank huh th_fluch.gif ...... Just thought Lee, your balcony will hold all of us wont it :551: :bedtime2:

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted

Sorry no barbie on the patio allowed and with some of the heavy hitters I have seen, I am not sure our patio could hold many of us. SugarwareZ-007.gif We do have a bb out by the pool though. 7_3_205[1].gif :thumbsup:

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Sorry no barbie on the patio allowed and with some of the heavy hitters I have seen, I am not sure our patio could hold many of us. SugarwareZ-007.gif We do have a bb out by the pool though. 7_3_205[1].gif :thumbsup:
Ah, just as good,medium rare thanks SugarwareZ-003.gif

volstateguy
Posted
Posted

Did somebody say steak and beer on Mr Lee?thumbs-up-smile.gif On a serious note Mr Lee, I'm happy you and your better half made it there safely. And I look forward to meeting you both in a few weeks.

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
Did somebody say steak and beer on Mr Lee?thumbs-up-smile.gif On a serious note Mr Lee, I'm happy you and your better half made it there safely. And I look forward to meeting you both in a few weeks.
Ditto my friend and I wish you a very safe journey as well. :thumbsup: