Registration For Cars With Plates Ending 1, 2 Or 3

UZI
Posted
Posted

Since I registered my car almost a month back, I have been waiting for the window & plate stickers. I have the new docs & the LTO OR signed 'awaiting sticker' but I was still concerned as to why I hadn't got them. If anyone else has a number plate ending in ! (Jan) 2 (Feb) or could end up covering even 3 (March) this will help. Note you CANNOT be stopped by Traffic Enforcers for this: SugarwareZ-024.gif

Still no LTO stickers for registrationFebruary 8, 2010, 4:23pmThere are still no stickers for car registrants at the Land Transportation Office (LTO).This developed scheduled for delivery yesterday was delayed, according to the LTO Central Office Property Division Chief Annabella A. Cruz.Cruz said the materials needed for the manufacture of the stickers come from abroad.LTO Chief Arturo Lomibao earlier said that they have requested the supplier to make an advance delivery of the decals on February 8."Maybe sa supplier dumating na yung materials pero dito sa LTO wala pang delivery," Cruz said.Cruz said they expect the delivery of the supplies to the LTO on February 15 at the earliest.The supplies requested by the LTO would already last up to the first quarter of the year, she said.Lomibao has already ordered traffic enforcers not to apprehend vehicle owners without 2010 year tags. The order covers motor vehicles with plate numbers ending in 1 and 2 or vehicles for renewal in January and February.Lomibao said the shortage was a result of an unexpected rise in volume of motor vehicle registrants especially for new motorcycles in January. Manila Bulletin
UZI

• 10 months later...
gapotwo
Posted
Posted

:wave: :541: only in da pilipines!!!!! blame it on the foriener, that supplies them :tiphat:

Art2ro
Posted
Posted (edited)

My plate number ends in a 5 and never had any problems registering my "Little Red" 1979 Toyota Corolla SR and getting my decal stickers after 3 to 5 days every year! post-682-0-12928600-1293852360_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-47467100-1293852543_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-32608400-1293852611_thumb.jpgpost-682-0-99279700-1293852701_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fil/AmArt

• 2 months later...
talim
Posted
Posted

Hi all.Just before leaving country in beginning february i was told that i should register and pay the yealry fee at LTO...There was no time enough for this, went abroad and just came back. My number ends with a 2, not sure about date i shoulod have registered, will do this very next days and shall post about the cost and experience doing that.Got informed that it should cost me arounk 5K + fine now as i am late.If they have some info sheet there will try to place it up here as it is kind of difficult to find ifos regarding this issue, out of when it's to late already.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted

talim, Ever since the LTO in Cabuyao in Laguna closed and moved to Binan, I've never set foot in an LTO office except for the one in Alabang, to renew my driver's license just last year. I register my vehicle at Rapide on Laguna Drive near Caltex ever year, LTO has a satellite office there every Sunday all day just to register vehicles! You may have those near where you live! Art

talim
Posted
Posted

Hi Art,Yep found a small office that handles the whole...Had to go with them near Paseo Sta Rosa for a pollution/ emission test, then handed over 5'300 php where 1'000 Php of late fine is already in and should receive the sticker and docs by today...So looks like i not need to go to some LTO, office what i appreciate.

Art2ro
Posted
Posted
Hi Art,Yep found a small office that handles the whole...Had to go with them near Paseo Sta Rosa for a pollution/ emission test, then handed over 5'300 php where 1'000 Php of late fine is already in and should receive the sticker and docs by today...So looks like i not need to go to some LTO, office what i appreciate.
Talim,that's good you got your registration taken care of. I usually go to Rapide every year and sometimes they have their own smog testing there when it works, if not, have to go elsewhere for smog like Binan near Pavilion mall, because the LTO guy is there to handle my paperwork and he even dropped off my paperwork and stickers at my home after 3 days! I don't know him personally, but what a nice guy! Art