No Cutting In Line

Mr Lee
Posted
Posted
For them to do this, this tells me that HIV is much worse in the country than they know, suspect or are willing to admit.

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
If you get the right flowers you might need some...http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=63 thumbs-up-smile.gif
For them to do this, this tells me that HIV is much worse in the country than they know, suspect or are willing to admit.
Not necessarily,the government have to have education campaigns when it comes to diseases or anything that affects the nations health.SugarwareZ-035.gif

tropicalwaste
Posted
Posted

Think everyone missed the real reason behind it all Notice the words "GLOBAL FUND" thumbs-up-smile.gif I will say no more..

Jollygoodfellow
Posted
Posted
Think everyone missed the real reason behind it all Notice the words "GLOBAL FUND" thumbs-up-smile.gif I will say no more..
Speaking of Global fundNo wonder the country will never get any where.In a related development, Makati Mayor Jejomar Binay sought yesterday an investigation into the alleged mismanagement of the $8-million HIV/AIDS grant provided to the Philippines by the Global Fund for HIV/AIDS, Malaria and Tuberculosis. Binay, running mate of former President Joseph Estrada under the Pwersa ng Masang Pilipino-United Opposition, made the call citing results of an investigation conducted by the Office of the Inspector General in the US. In the investigation, US authorities discovered that nearly $1 million of the fund was spent for purposes other than what was allowed under the agreement. "This is appalling, particularly since Global Fund is one of the biggest donors to the country's health program," Binay said. He said the possible misuse of the Global Fund has led to the cancellation of five grants to the Philippines. http://www.philstar....ubCategoryId=63